"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Co-Ed Sports Leagues: Getting Results?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
How many of you have participated in co-ed sports leagues? It can be any co-ed sports league.

Did you get any results with women from it? One night stands, casual sex, extended relationships?

I would call co-ed sports leagues a form of social circle game, though it is weak social circle game. Better social circle game is meeting at a private residence party through mutual acquaintances or any other thing where mutual friends/acquaintances facilitate an introduction. In most co-ed sports leagues, I would call it "warm approaching". As a man you're going to need to walk up to a strange woman and start a conversation, which is an element of cold approaching. It's a hybrid of the cold approach and pure social circle.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top