"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

C'mon, let's all smile!

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Good point. I think it's time to implement a new policy. No more fun on these boards.
  • No Joking
  • No Laughing
  • No Smiling
  • No Off-Topic Posts
  • Speak Only When Spoken To
  • And Eat Your Gotdamned Vegetables
If I see anyone enjoying themselves around here, there will be hell to pay.

Furthermore, if I see anything, and I mean anything at all that could even REMOTELY be considered "mean", I will delete it with impunity. Obviously a lot of guys here have delicate little porcelain emotions and they must be handled very gently so as not to make them cry, and it is my duty as moderator to be the Protector of Newbie Feelings.

And lastly, if I see someone with the username I_Would_Chop_Off_My_Penis_To_Get_Laid, I will not mock them, because that might wound their soft, pink little newbie heart. Instead I will pat their little newbie head and pretend like I don't know what the problem is when they continue to get ripped to shreds by females.
:D

See, this is part of being a DJ, it just may come off as mean to some people when it's written down, but if you think about it, it FREAKIN hilarious! C'mon, honestly what is going through your head when you have a desperate sounding USER NAME?! Not to be mean at all, but those individuals need a quick, and effective, metaphorical swift kick to the year. I see it as a reality check, because all that you're doing when you flame someone for something like that is helping them in the right direction.

Think about it. If a user name is any kind of indication of the mindset of an individual (here it most likely is), then do you believe they are approaching their goals in the correct way? Well if the goal is to actually get laid then NOOOOOO!

It starts up top. You can't have that desperate, needy attitude to start or you're just wasting your time and setting yourself up for absolute failure. In his own way, Gio was just trying to help, even though i would concede there might have been less flammatory (forgive the pun) ways of going about it.

Let's move on and help some kids, shall we?:p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
You have violated all of the rules with the exception of maybe the vegetable thing. I will need to figure out what to do about this.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
You have violated all of the rules with the exception of maybe the vegetable thing. I will need to figure out what to do about this.
I say hang him upside down by his feet over a pool of melted ice.

That, or throw him naked into a pack of HB1's and 2's who haven't had any.
 

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Oh, i've been throwing out my veggies when my mom's not looking for years. Eventually she just stopped taking the time to cook them. (devil horns)
 

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
347
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Location
Somewhere in Europe
Originally posted by wcknightjr
Oh, i've been throwing out my veggies when my mom's not looking for years. Eventually she just stopped taking the time to cook them. (devil horns)
She started feeding them raw? :(
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Originally posted by Eternal
I say hang him upside down by his feet over a pool of melted ice.

That, or throw him naked into a pack of HB1's and 2's who haven't had any.
Now that's a punishment... ;)
 
Top