Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C'mon guys! UP the standards

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so today in my Anatomy and Physiology class, we were finding muscles of the lower body by palpation (feeling). Since I wanted to get work done, and not have distractions all around, I chose a less-attractive group of girls to work with, since I figured they were shy and just wanted to get the work done.

Not so, turns out the less attractive (REALLY less attractive. fat, nerdy, rude, smelly :down: ) were even more difficult to work with.

1) They were insecure with their bodies, so when it came time to find muscles of the thigh, they were all weirded out by a guy in their group wanting to do it (well duh, that was the point of the class, to feel muscles. If she didnt want to be touched, why did she get on the table?)

2) For some strange reason, all 3 of these girls HAD BOYFRIENDS. now this makes me wonder, who in their right mind would want to get within smelling range of these girls (which is surprisingly far) LET ALONE **** THEM?!

So this was interesting; because they had boyfriends, they apparently had very poor social skills with guys other than with their boyfriends (whip em good!), I was stuck with these 3 loud, fat, ugly, stinky girls, who thought they were hot **** because some guy is dumb enough to stick his **** in them, and they thought they were doing me some favour by LETTING ME DO THE WORK WE WERE ASSIGNED TO DO :crackup:

GUYS, RAISE YOUR STANDARDS AND DO NOT GIVE VALIDATION TO GIRLS WHO DO NOT DESERVE IT.

These girls have no incentive to lose weight, increase their looks, or be friendlier, because they already have boyfriends.
They have conquered a man, so why would they have to try at all? it makes me sick when these troll-women have the attitude of a stuck-up blonde.

If a girl repulses you, be friendly, but dont give her any other attention otherwise (and certainly withdraw attention if she becomes rude). If a girl is rude, refuse to talk to her.

So in conclusion, for the love of all that is holy, RAISE YOUR STANDARDS

And pass the message onto your AFC friends. If they want to be whipped, as least make sure they are whipped by a girl who can SEE HER OWN TOES WHEN SHE LOOKS DOWN.

ADDMAN out!

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Dude...you went with the ugly chicks cuz you were a-skeered of the hot ones. :D
yes thats exactly it lol :box:

nah, I had went with hot girls the first time around. while it was fun, I didnt learn much, cuz they were more interested in messin around than getting work done. I chose the less-attractive ones cuz they were nerdy and I figured they'd be interested in getting the work done

I learned my lesson though. I'll be teamin up with hot girls from now on, whether or not we get work done

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm studyin massage therapy in college, buddy boy. ;)

which is why I was happy at least that these fat girls were fully clothed, rather than on the table covered with a sheet *barf*

by "messing around" I mean gossiping and tellin dumb jokes. we have our big tests coming soon, so I wanna learn where all these muscles are.

Once academics cool down, I'll teach the hot girls bout MY muscle :rockon:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
I learned my lesson though. I'll be teamin up with hot girls from now on, whether or not we get work done
This is your school work so why do you really care about the gender and the hotness of the group?? Your marks should be the priority and therefore you should be finding the right people instead of second guessing.

I failed to see why you choose women to work with and not men. It sounds to me as if you don't know anybody in the class and instead always end up being the leftover who politlely ask strangers if you can join their group.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
This is your school work so why do you really care about the gender and the hotness of the group?? Your marks should be the priority and therefore you should be finding the right people instead of second guessing.

I failed to see why you choose women to work with and not men. It sounds to me as if you don't know anybody in the class and instead always end up being the leftover who politlely ask strangers if you can join their group.
when it comes to school work, I dont care bout hotness. I care bout attitude. didnt you read the rest of my rant? :rolleyes:

I said I'd choose hot girls from now on because they at least have better hygiene and social skills.

between having a pleasant time but not getting work done, and
NOT having a pleasant time, and also not getting work done, I pick the former.

The hot girls who slacked off in the first group did more work than the nerdy ones. I figured it'd be the other way around, but I was incorrect

all the guys were in other groups. we are 4 guys in a class with 36 girls.

If you wanna stick with the guys in a group of 36 girls (and yes, I have worked with the guys before), be my guest.

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in massage therapy and you don't want to work with the hot chicks? Something is seriously wrong with you!

And ugly girls have no confidence at all...they know they are ugly.