Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clubs are Worthless

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last year, i've been going clubbing fairly regularly both solo, with 1-3 wingmen, and with large groups. I've been to most clubs in the city that play the kind of music i like. My number of approaches has passed the three-digit mark ages ago. Hell, i do dozens in a single night. But after tonight, i've finally come to the following conclusion: as far as seduction is concerned, clubs are worthless! There's no better way of saying it - they're simply a waste of time, money and effort. The only useful purpose they serve as far as i'm concerned, is helping you get rid of your fear of rejection, since very little can intimidate you out in the 'real world' after getting shot down dozens of times in a single night at a club.

So with all that time, money and effort i've put in, do you know how many lays i've gotten? None. A few numbers but that's about it. In a YEAR! I know you're probably thinking that i must be physically deformed or just plain unlucky. Take my word for it guys: my determination, face, body, clothing, dancing skills, mood, intelligence, sense of humor, income, confidence, etc are easily in the top 5% of the guys in those clubs. I don't mean to brag though: what i'm trying to do is demonstrate how little one who has so much to offer can get out of clubs. You don't get what you put in, it's as simple as that. And worst (or best?) of all, it's got nothing to do with you!

The simple fact is that beautiful women in the clubs i've been to don't want to be approached. Why? Well, allow me to paint a picture for you. First of all, there are about 3 guys for every 1 girl. And around 1/10 of the girls are hot. Starting to get the idea? That's right, 30 guys for every 1 hot girl. And that's not even the worst part. Most of these girls are either there with their boyfriends or (often male) friends! By the time you even get to a hot girl, she's already been approached dozens of times, and is absolutely, positively sick and disgusted by it. It doesn't even matter what you look like or what you say. She simply doesn't want to hear it. Her mood already been ruined by the numerous *******s that have groped her that night, and in all likelyhood, she just wants it to be over.

Some other things that immediately come to mind in an environment like this is that everything we know about women that the average guy doesn't, makes absolutely no difference. We can't use C&F, neg-hits, storytelling, patterning, anything. As far as they're concerned, we're the same as everyone else. Just guys who come up and say "hey". And it usually doesn't go much further than that, so it doesn't really matter what else we know. So that's what i have to say about dance clubs. I'm definitely gonna give other club types a shot, such as the kind where there are more hot women, and where they can actually have a conversation. But i have yet to find any places like that. So for the time being, i'm making a mental note to stop putting time, money and effort into clubbing, and use those resources for the 'real world. I've only now realized that up until now, 10% of my approaches were done outside the club, and yet they accounted for 95% of my success stories.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true that most of your success will be outside of clubs, because clubs are really just the best practise grounds. They're high energy, loud environments with lots of distractions where you must be as compelling as possible to hook a girls attention. Practising in this environment improves your other approaches quite a lot. But don't discount them just yet. Plenty of people pull from clubs. You might just need to tweak your game a bit.

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also am growing tired of dance clubs,
Never had any lays from clubs...
I'v goten lays from bars,and met plenty of
girls in them...

I agree that cause these girls get approached so
much they raise theyr B!tch sheilds,and it just
feeds theyr already fat ego's~

Meat market probably was ment to discribe the abundance
of c@ck and lack of Puzzy.:D

Maybe it's location,but all our nightclubs here really suck.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days, the distinction between "clubs" and "bars" have blurred a little bit. You'll have your lounge bar that also plays music and has an informal dance floor. You'll also have clubs that kinda serve as a bar too. But overall, yes I do think it's difficult for men to score in dance clubs. Just learn to deal and keep at it, or if you don't have the patience, lean toward other types of establishments.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heaps of girls in clubs. My success rates in clubs are HIGH. Although its definatley hard to get the 9-10s. U can get hot girls, but it is rare you will get the stunners. As there is rarely even one stunner in a club and most of the time she will have a boyfriend. But most of the time, I find fairly hot girls in clubs who will be happy to hand out their number or even fukc.

Then again, I have been clubbing for years and years.

My moves in clubs are simple. Eye contact, smile, dance, #. No great lines, nothing. Just the very basics. If u want to get them home, u gotta be more aggressive, although I am not into doing that anymore.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey you guys go to clubs to score?:confused:
I go to clubs to dance my ass off and have fun, really.

Dance clubs are definitely bad for pickups, but it's not impossible.
We can't use C&F, neg-hits, storytelling, patterning, anything.
Of course, it's a dance club, people can barely hear you speak, only one thing really makes you stand out: your dance.
I don't want to scare those who don't like to dance or who are worried that their moves are crappy, but really your dance moves are almost the only thing that can help you.

Let me explain it more in detail. I won't talk about how to dance, (it's been covered many times here, especially there was one excellent post by Kineti[C]harm) but rather how to use your dance once you are at least a decent dancer.

Now the setting is a "hostile" club setting, I mean by that
First of all, there are about 3 guys for every 1 girl. And around 1/10 of the girls are hot. Starting to get the idea? That's right, 30 guys for every 1 hot girl. And that's not even the worst part. Most of these girls are either there with their boyfriends or (often male) friends!
Myself being a dance club regular in a college town and not knowing any chicks (because of my damn major), I can really relate to that. So what I am going to describe is not useful or rather not really necessary for those lucky guys who go to the clubs with the hotties they already know, but more for people in the situation described by the quotation.
Here it goes.

First of all, you NEED to stand out, and that doesn't mean by being the drunkest person or by doing the most stupid things for everybody to see. Dressing nicely or originally helps, a little, but many people will do that, so it's not very effective.
The way that I found out which can make you stand out a lot is to start dancing when there are not many people on the dance floor yet. So most people will notice you. This demonstartes that you are extremely confident. Ok you need to be sober, otherwise you will look like a fool.
For this, you need a lot of courage, and more importantly you NEED to be AT LEAST a decent dancer.

Now usually, if you are not butt ugly the hotties will start coming to you. Why do I say hotties? Because girls who are not hot will NOT "approach"(I'm talking about purely physical movement here) a decent guy, simply because there is some chance that they might get "rejected".
But don't feel good already, it's only the beginning.
Usually these good looking chicks don't come to you with the best intentions, they just want to play you. If you turn your attention to them to quickly, like you start to move into their direction hoping they will dance with you, they will turn you down with a big smile on their face, you just showed them who has the power, the game is over. And the worst part: the whole club just saw that you got played and shot down, the night is almost over for you.

Now you can look their direction from time to time so they will know that you noticed them. But still you keep doing your thing: enjoying the music and dancing. At this moment, they start to doubt about themselves. "Did this guy see ME?" "Does he prefer dancing by himself rather than trying to dance with some girls?" "Or I am NOT hot enough for him???"
And they will start to move closer and closer. This is the crucial moment. You need to have this attitude that says "I saw you, I'd like to dance with a cutie like you, but I'm just as happy dancing my own stuff."
And now they will make it clear that they "want" to dance with you, like looking at you waiting for the EC and facing you, sometimes even putting herself right in front of you. Now you can "safely" go for the kill. Because if she pulls away at this moment, she's clearly being a player and a bi***, and the whole club is there to see, you won't look bad at all.
Some of the good dancers (like some breakers I know) who are kinda shy with the chicks usually fail miserably here. They are too afraid of rejection that they will still just stand there and dance by themselves. Instantly the Mr. Brave who can dance in front everybody becomes Mr. Wuss. Also game over.

Now you should be already dancing with the girl. At this moment just do what you want to her within the limit of public decency. Since she "asked for it" and the whole club just saw that, it's the perfect moment to show how sexual you are. Use all the technics described in Kineti[C]harm's thread and you will be the god on the floor.
It is also a very good gauge of interest. Because at this point, if the girl simply wanted to play you infront of everyone, she won't stand you "going strong" on her, she will bail out. But if she stays, you are IN. And even if it doesn't work out with this girl later, the whole club just saw your actions, many hotties will come to you some time later.

To sum up the benefits of this "tactic":
1) You have a lot of fun
2) You don't come off as a sleazy loser begging/forcing every cute girl to dance with you
3) A direct consequence of 2), the good/shy/with their male friends girls will still be "open" to you.
4) At the same time you show to the WHOLE CLUB that you are a sexual being, and you are probably very good in bed since you can dance...;)
5) The girls will be attracted to you, and you will get respect from the guys, some people may even want to be your friends, instant social proof.

BUT, a few points in order to achieve this though:
1) I can't repeat it enough times: you NEED to be at least a DECENT dancer.
2) You should be good at two kinds of dances: by yourself and with a girl. They are both important. Only good at the former, you only get the initial attention, but you will be eventually discarded as a non-sexual being; only the latter, the girls won't come to you at the first place, you would look like a stupid chump in front of the whole club.

That's all folks. Sorry it was very long.
:)

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sux2bu
Only if you're butt ugly and have no game.
Yeah well your talking ****....clubs are worthless as i'm one sexy ***** who has alot of game!..and i get success...but not much

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're obviously not one sexy fvck or you don't got game or both because Clubs are not very hard, I see AFCs picking up girls there all the time.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
You're obviously not one sexy fvck or you don't got game or both because Clubs are not very hard, I see AFCs picking up girls there all the time.
I'm not even gonna bother to argue...just all the points the poster in this thread mentioned are true!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best place for me

I've picked up more gals at clubs than anywhere else. I suppose I'm what one could call a "scenester."

Based on what I've seen from what works for me and other guys who score at clubs, it helps to be at least a few of the following:

1) good-looking

2) unique, good dresser

3) good dancer, or at least a passable dancer who enjoys dancing

4) good at witty banter (this I'm not )

5) know a lot of people/socialize well

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are obviously important in clubs, however I think there is one small thing more important.

In a club, if you are dancing near a girl and she looks over, you cant slowly move toward her, and u cant show ANY hesitation. When I go out with my friends, the guys who show even slight hesitation usually get knocked back by girls even if they are better looking than some of my other friends who show no hesitation.

Hesitation = masterbation, this is ESPECIALLY true in clubs. If you are going to make a move, make it with all the confidence in the world. I even notice sometimes I will hesitate SLIGHTLY and only slightly and I can sense the girl send off bad vibes. If your gonna do it, just do it!!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien, you've got a damn good point right there. Come to think of it, when i go there and just have a blast dancing, that's when i have the most success. Last night even, i started dancing and some Japanese HB7 walked right up to me and started grinding. Wasn't hot enough though, so i had to 'look for my friends' after awhile :) However, there are two huge, huge problems that come to mind. First off is the universal lack of hot single women in the clubs i go to. I know there are a lot more in R&B clubs, but it's not my kind of music. So if the women simply aren't there, there isn't a hell of a lot i can do. I honestly can't remember any single HB8+ (on MY scale, not the average horny schoolboy scale) girls from last night. I mostly ended up approaching girls with huge groups of friends, because there was no one else to approach. The other problem is that the club i frequent the most is usually so packed that you can't really dance. It's simply too damn crowded. But now that you mention it, i noticed that when i do try, i get good results. I usually get girls checking me out and even approaching. Alright, so i'm gonna try tweaking my game a little so to speak. I'll try to 'defocus' on seduction when i go, and just have a blast dancing, then look for IOIs from HBs. But it's gonna be in a different club. Two questions:

1) Where do i learn to dance better?
2) Where's Kineti[C]harm's post?

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
Japanese HB7 walked right up to me and started grinding. Wasn't hot enough though...
She wasn't an HB7 then.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
She wasn't an HB7 then.
I'd rather go home empty-handed than settle for a 7 and end up wondering if i could have gotten a 9. I could have gotten 7's many times, but i always pass. I hope all these success stories i'm hearing about clubs involve girls 8 and up?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it really depends on what clubs we are talking about, especially as a consequence of how many "single" girls/women are there.

I can relate to that because my only local club within a year changed from a decent pickup joint into fvcking a hell hole where I can't even enjoy dancing anymore.

It went from HipHop & RnB & House & Techno to HipHop ONLY and now it has muted into crappy gangsta Rap only, you don't even hear any melody anymore.
The reason they changed is that the fvcking as*hole manager have noticed that many guys (the drunk chumps) who can't dance always wait for the rap set so they can simply go on the floor and grab some chicks and grind them, so "how about all rap so we can get more customers?"
That attracted more and more chumps, but girls started to not come anymore, only the attention who**s would continue to come. Before, I could always meet some girls through my dances, now I usually don't even bother with the girls who "approach" me anymore, because I know that 99% of the time, she's just a attention ho...:mad:

Now I think about not even going that often anymore, because there's no music to dance to, just some one shouting "n*gga, b*tch, c'mon" and then you hear some gunshots...:rolleyes:

alakazam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey you guys go to clubs to score?
I go to clubs to dance my ass off and have fun, really.
Exactly....I go to the club and have a good time. *shrug*