"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Clubbing with ACF's this weekend

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
This weekend I'm 2 of my cousins are coming to visit the family. Now we're most likely gonna go clubbing, both are big time pussies though and I'm afraid they'll bring me down.

Cousin #1. 20 yrs old, not good looking, pretty ****en annoying and a dateless wonder. He stares chicks down with his uni brow and never talks to girls and when he does it's annoying as hell because he talks **** like computer games, cars and Star Trek. Only boned one chick and she was an anorexic freak and he can't get over her.

Cousin #2. 22yrs old. Not too bad looking, too quiet though, but doesn't act foolish like cousin #1. Has good potential if he'd actually talk to chicks. Virgin.

So how do you guys pick up when your out with some big time pvssies? Don't you think going out with big time ACF fools bring down your game too? If I pick up, the chick will have to meet this two clowns and might be turned off by it. Cousin #1 won't approach, he'll just point at chicks and stare them down then say retarded things like "Holysh!t man, I think that girl glanced at me, you think she's interested?! What should I do, I can't talk to them though!" that's how he'll be.

I tried to help them out, but they're too chicken **** to take my advice and I think they'll only bring my game down. So, any tips from anyone who's gone clubbing with some big time chumps?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
if you know theyre gonna bring your game down, why the hell are you even bringing them? if i were u i'd just go alone or find a wingman
 

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway
I would suggest leading by example, but I've heard of quite a few stories where bringing AFCs along just brough the DJ or PUA down a few notches. Best bet, try dare them to make approaches. If they don't, lead by example. If that doesn't work, find an excuse to get rid of them and party all night long! ^_^
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
AFCs will bring your game down, big time. They'll even c0ckblock you. Do you actually like spending time with these guys in general? Don't take them to your regular hangouts. I know it sucks, but just focus on them. It's only one weekend.

If you don't like hanging out with them, then don't bother going anywhere with them. Tell them you've got a date on Saturday night, and go out sarging.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
this is true..they will bring ur game down!!

I am sorry!

but maybe u can help them.
I was out with some AFC friends last tuesday..and they kept ****ING STARING LIKE LITTLE *****ES AT THESE HOT GIRLS.

I was with them..they all talk loud, they touch me when they talk to look cool, they try to make jokes about me or someone to look cool. It is so annoying!!

good luck
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Maybe you're better off NOT making it a chick-hunting night. Just take them to the clubs and entertain them. If they put moves on the ladies, offer constructive criticism but don't try to turn them into "DJ machines".
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
They're family, dude. If they want to go clubbing, then bring 'em along. So maybe you can't Dj as much this weekend, oh well. But i wouldnt suggest hitting the club unless they recommend it. Maybe go to a bar, that would be a lot safer.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
If you think you're any good, you should find this funny and try to set them up with some chick you aproach in the club, saying your friend wants to know them. Tell the girls they are virgins like a funny thing, and that you bet they cant do bla bla bla


If you dont rank yourself as a ***** like them, you should have no problem with going out with them, neither make a fuss like this about going out 1 time with 2 cousins?? It looks like you either dont go out much, or either dont get it much..
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
You guys (except Trance) have no idea how to use them to your advantage. I'm assuming that whenever you are in a club you guys need to approach women with your buds so if they're AFCs, you feel that they'd bring down your game. Your game isn't all that good if you need to approach women every time with a wing.

Guys, you can easily tell them to wait for you while you talk to a particular woman. Walk up to the woman and say while pointing at your boys "Excuse me, my friends bet me a dollar that I wouldn't come up to you and start a conversation. They said that you looked unapproachable, I think they're wrong."

I've used that while in the club with AFCs or experienced wingmen. Stop depending on things other than yourself when sarging, It'll always hold you back.
 

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Calgary, Can
I agree with most of the responses.

Put simply:
either stop complaining if they bring down your game and try and help them (so what if you miss one night of DJ'ing yourself, if you are a true DJ then you can pick up any day).

or

Maybe go to a club and have a good time w/out picking up? I've found it is actually possible to have a great time just sitting in a place w a good atmosphere and just chewing the fat w friends :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top