Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clubbing where women you date are at?

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So how would you guys handle the situation when you're going to the club to meet women and you know they're going to be other women you currently date there? As in you told them you don't want a serious relationship so they're isn't sneaking around...just seems like an akward situation that is bound to lessen your chances with the girl you're already dating and possibly meeting new ladies. Only way I foresee doing it is by making them want you more by showing other women are interested in you...but I'm not sure I can manage that..lol.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
wear a disguse so ur ol' b*tches wont recognize you:D

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
The club is NOT a good atmosphere to number close, or build rapport, or any cold pick-ups really. The music is way too loud, and most girls just go to the club to have fun, they aren't looking for guys to date. My suggestion to you is to go to the club, grind with all the HB's that you can, have a great time! If someone you are dating sees you there, simply say "Wow! I didn't think I'd see you here? Are you having a good time?" Maybe dance with her for awhile, but make sure you dance with alot of different girls, and maybe she'll notice and get a little jealous....

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roll up in the club straight gangsta, order 5 bottles of Crystale, and drink it like wata.
Get some biatches to hang all ova ya, and throw some gang signs up.
this should get chicks attention and make the ol' dirty hoes jealous