Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clubbing Tactics- need some advice

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my wingman go clubbing every week- we get numbers and the occasional make out with the ladies but what I have been focusing on lately is trying to get the girls out for an instadate-- the club where we go actually has a motel right above it and a MTV (movies on tv basically where you can sit in a private room with a couch and watch movies) as well as a 24 hour fried rice place-- we have tried for a couple weeks but have not been able to get the girls to come out of the actual club with us.

Anyone have any tips on getting the girls to leave the club?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems then that it would be talking to the girls on and off all evening then when the place starts to wind down a little to make the move to get them out of there. I guess its the ultimate test over a kiss test on whether they are really digging you or not. It just seems alot of girls would be pretty apprehensive about leaving the safe confines of a club.

as for wingmen anyone have tips on how to work really well with your wingman as opposed to just going up and picking a girl and chatting with them..

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few tips.

Firstly I would suggest always asking the girls to go to the rice place first. I really think trying to do an instant date in a motel might be a bit much...

So the way to go about this (and you can include this in your how to work with your wing) is for only one of you to want to go to the rice place.

Try this when there is a really positive vibe with you and your wing and some ladies.

YOU: Hey wing, let's go get some sweet and sour pork/chicken/dog/etc...
Wing: Nah dude, I'm having a good time.
You: I'm farking starving dude.
Wing: Aight, but we are coming back. I told Nicole I'd be here til at least 2
You: Yeah man, I'm not ready to go either, the night is but young. Lets go (as after thought) hey girls, you really want to try out the bbq great dane.

This is a non confrontational way of doing , it doesn't look like it is pre planned, it doesn't look like its about them at all and the plan is to come back soon... its no big deal for the girls to go. If you get outside and discover the disco lights covered some unapealing feature or the music covered up her utter stupidity there is no awkwardness in going back to the club.

Remember the instant date isn't an isolate to shag it is to build rapport and trust. Once isolated you can then escalate. If things go well then you can go for the Motel option.

I would also suggest going out where there is more things about than a fried rice shop and a motel (might be tough if you are out of the city).

Okay as for the wingman.

Only have a wing you get along really well with. The better your understanding of each other the better you can work together. Me and PO (my wing)have something close to telepathy we've been mates for so long. One of us can approach a set alone and when the other comes up we can read each other so well we know exactly what kind of bull**** the other is spouting and how he is going.

Have the attitude that your boy's success is the same as yours. I've seen too many smucks who get all this alpha bull**** in their heads and they cut down their mate to look alpha... that is so lame and counter productive. You and your wing are not competing, you're a team.

Take a fall. If your wing is really interested in a babe go after her (not so hot) friend(s) and be obvious about it. Then your boy can open his girl easily. If a friend is really interested then happily become beta and talk him up.

Don't be competitve, if your target is interested in your wing let him have her. No biggie.

Have a wing who is close to your equal skill level and attractiveness. Have a congruent look.

Go out to have a great time with your boy, not to pick up. You'll have more fun and be more attractive. If he crashes and burns laugh about it but in a fun way and don't let him feel bad.

Always back up your wing. If some girl cuts him down and he doesn't have a quick enough reply jump in. If some chick you want disrespects him don't let it stand. He's your boy, he comes before girls you are trying to sarge.

A good tactic is to be near some chicks, have a really funny loud argument, debate, wear something silly, buy an outlandindish drink etc and ask the girls about it. Simple.

What happens with you and your wing stays with you and your wing. (ie don't go telling everyone how he started talking to a ****block ended up getting really drunk and going home with her.

Finally watch what he does right and wrong, talk about it, work to improve, experiment and you will both improve out of site.

JJ

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff jay jay-- Im going out to ladies night tonight so I will introduce this new scheme to the mix...FR coming up later