Francisco d'Anconia
Master Don Juan
Whoa, what kind of clubs are in your neck of the woodsOriginally posted by TurboOverCubicInches
interesting. i would NEVER think of going clubbin alone. ****, its even kinda dangerous lol.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Whoa, what kind of clubs are in your neck of the woodsOriginally posted by TurboOverCubicInches
interesting. i would NEVER think of going clubbin alone. ****, its even kinda dangerous lol.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I can understand that. How's this for a come back?Originally posted by TurboOverCubicInches
oh man, you never know when some insecure a**hole will come up to you and accuse you of talkin/lookin/standing too close/thikning about his girl...maybe im wrong but i think its just better to go clubbin with a few people.![]()
When I was single I would go out looking for both women and wingmen. Never let a night out go to waste.Originally posted by Kodiac
Clubs can be dangerous places but hey, life is full of risks. Long as i don't get gang bashed i think i can defend myself, plus, there's usually ample bouncers around.
But..back to the topic, thanks for the input - solo clubbing this weekend for me![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.