"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Clubbing Problems

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Whenever I go clubbing I'll go up to a HB and (when its packed) come up from behind and start dancing with her. Then they always start walking away with their friends!!!

What am I doing wrong? Could it be my approach. I know that you need to make eye contact and all that jazz but I don't get much of that and I dont think thats a factor in 16+ clubs.

I'm doing alright when it comes to the UG 1-5 range girls but I dont want to do anything with them!!

Someone help me for the love of JEBUS!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
yes as in ages 16 and older, NOW BUMP WITH SOME HELP!
 

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
353
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn
Originally posted by nan3109
Whenever I go clubbing I'll go up to a HB and (when its packed) come up from behind and start dancing with her.
Most HBs justifiably consider that creepy. You just have to make EC and check for the green light.
 
Top