Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clubbing Field Report --> how good am I ?

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I was pumped to go out tonight..
got ready, wore my sexy gear, and at 11pm i was out of the house.
found parking, got to the club at 11:30pm, and FVCK there was a huge line outside the club! (all uni students just got off exams)... I knew this would happen,..I so should've got there earlier..

anywys standing in line.....there were pretty much guyz all around me and this one chick, so I thought I would warm up and make small talk with them...did the whole introduction thing...and told them how gay and long this line is...
slowly moving along line.. getting thourghly bored...all assh*les around me..and the chick was a bit of a warpig..
<this is when I see some hotties walk straight into the club past the line.. they had vip or something>
so I was in the line for 45 minutes!!!!!!

finally got into the club...and ppl everywhere..lots of familiar faces..lots a people i knew... I ignored them and ran to the bar..and quickly downed two drink
<i was thinking in my head ..fvck i'm running out of time to get high..stupid fvckin line is screwing my schedule>
ok 2 drinks in me..see some chicks from uni.. the 2 chicks and I hit the dancefloor together ... so the 3 of us are dancing there for 5-10min...this is great for my social proof...these chicks don't give me any pvssy though.... they'd only comment about my raunchy dancing ..but won't get raunchy with me..

spot 5 girls dancing in a group... tell my 2 chicky friends to dare me to go upto this group of girls /// they're like "yeah goooo..!"
so off i go....jump right next to a HB7
<do my usual DJ routine>
she lets me dance in the group.. i intro myself to everyone..
getting bored spot 2 more HB's that i kinda know...
move over to them...
one of them is like hey can i grab a lift home with you.. i go yea ok <she lives close by to me + she is an HB8>
so dance with her and other friend

spot HB7.5 that i vaguely know.. so go over and dance in her group
then she leaves to the ladies room,
i go back to HB that i'm giving a lift to + other friend
then they go to the ladies room as well i think.

see 2 HB's dancing that I don't know...
<do my usual DJ routine>
she lets me dance with her and her friend...

then the 2 of them move off...
and I go to the bar ..meet up with an AFC friend there...
see chick at the bar...
she was banging hot...
AFC friend dares me to go up to her..
so i go up to her
<do my usual DJ routine>
start chatting her up... pretending that i'm buying a drink at bar...
she said i seemed "interesting"
then saw HB + other friend return out of the blue...
thought it was awesome for social proof... so told bar chick I gotta get back to my "friends"

HB + other friend at other side of bar
i ask +other friend to buy me a drink..
she laughed and said she has no money...
i said damn ..ok i;ll buy you a soft drink .. [very corny AFC ...but i like to do it]
so HB+other friend and I go hit the dancefloor..
THIS TOTAL WANKSTA COMES UP AND TRIED TO HIT ON MY +OTHER FRIEND..
I created a bit of a scene and told him to fvck off

later +other friend thanks me for "sticking up for her "

before i know it night comes to an end..
+other friend needs a lift home too.... (out of my way)...

HB says we should drop her of .. i said yea ok tis cool..
+other friend does the whole "no no no..i'm so sorry .. you don't have too..i'll take a taxi.. blah blah blah"
i do the whole "no no no ..its perfectly ok .. blah blah blah"

so out of the club me HB +other friend go ..

drop +other friend home ...hugged her good bye..
HB is having period pain? falls asleep in the back of my car!

drive to the other side of town where me and HB live..
HB wakes up just before we get to her house..
she does the whole "oh you are so sweet thankyou blah blah blah" and we hug goodbye..

CONCLUSIONS:
- I feel most of the HB's were using me tonight! .. pretty rough...i dunno.. i'm interested in the +other friend.. she is LTR material
-I'm not sure entirely what i want.. i like going to clubs and meeting HB's and networking .. i don't get sleasy with them and start grinding..very few people grind in the clubs here....i don't want to get slapped by a chick! LOL
-with the bar chick I was just experimenting ...i was being very confident and ****y + Funny etc...
oh yea bar chick poked me on the dancefloor later on .. i just smirked at her...
I WANTED TO PLAY HER.. she poked me coz i had social proof with the other 2 chicks i was dancing with .. :)

so coming back to not being entirely sure of what i want... i didn't number close any HB's...why? because i was just experimenting and having fun..and MOST IMPORTANTLY i've got a really serious fvcking case of oneitis...and yes my oneitis chick doesn't go clubbing!

oh i only had a couple of lemonades more that nite...didn't want to DUI.. plus the added responsibility of taking them chicks home..
so i had only 2 drinks! ARENT' I A GOOD BOY!

well so this is my clubbing field report.. i did/meet a lot of ppl that nite.. so my report may seem confusing....
i think as a DJ i am improving...what do you guyz think??
would love to hear your views!
peace out everyone.. i'm going to bed now.. been a heck of a long nite!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and oh yea...
WHAT THE FVCK..
all HB's call me "sweet" ... FVCK THAT ...
???????????????????????
*chicksrock gets shivers down his spine thinking of LJBF about to occur*

manicmaximum

Don Juan
Reaction score
the man spends all that time writing an FR and no replies. well its kinda old, but better late than never.

seems like you did alright, it's one of those nights that can help you out in the long run. in that some girls there saw you with hbs.

no spectacular accomplishment in that one night, but i wouldn't go so far as to say that it wasn't a productive night.

$0.02

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Needs an editor.

I couldn't get past the first paragraph without mentally blanking out.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight Ill add my 2 cents.

When u say, 2 of the girls moved away from you, and others kept going to the bathroom. This is obviously because they were not interested.

If one guy goes up and introduces himself to the group and then dances with them, odds are they are gonna think you are wierd. This is why u need wingmen or at least a wingman.

You sounds like u just spotted groups of girls and then approached. Remember the BASIC RULE!!! The first thing is EYE CONTACT, once u get that, smile and see if u get one in return. Some girls might not smile back because they are shy, with them, just wait for repeated eye contact. Then approach.

If u approach girls without getting eye contact first, u are giving yourself a much larger chance of rejection.

Happy Hunting!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
You sounds like u just spotted groups of girls and then approached. Remember the BASIC RULE!!! The first thing is EYE CONTACT, once u get that, smile and see if u get one in return. Some girls might not smile back because they are shy, with them, just wait for repeated eye contact. Then approach.

If u approach girls without getting eye contact first, u are giving yourself a much larger chance of rejection.

Happy Hunting!
That is pretty much limiting yourself from a lot of good possibilities. ASSUME ATTRACTION from ALL GIRLS.

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
W-T-F???????? WHY THE FCUK ARE YOU GOING CLUBBING WITHOUT A WINGMAN!?!?!?! WHO THE FCUK GOES CLUBBING ALONE THESE DAYS!!!!!??

Tip #1- Never NEVER N-E-V-E-R go clubbing without a wingman...!! It makes you look like a total looser who doesnt have friends... I remember I was clubbing the other night with a mate and 3 other chicks, and this guy who was all alone starts butting in and starts befriending us.. First thing they told me was to 'get that wierdo outa here...' (that guy looked normal, was just percieved as a wierdo for being alone..)

Tip #2- Confidence.

Tip #3- Eye Contact!

Tip #4- Hang out with a group of guys, not girls...

Cheers,
Irre.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need wingmen, but it helps to have SOME social proof

To the OP, it doesn't matter if you're there alone or not.
and ppl everywhere..lots of familiar faces..lots a people i knew
Use them as social proof. Talk with each and every person you know, or used to know, catch up on them. Odds are they may be up for some wingman duty or know a hot single girl who needs a dance partner. Be cool and funny; people will see you're laughing, smiling, and they WILL notice. I just met a girl the other night using this formula--a guy I know intro'd us. She was getting over a breakup and needed a dance partner. He all but pushed me to dance with her.

Broadband

Don Juan
Reaction score
Few suggestions.

1) Don't worry that your getting high/drunk schedule is being messed up because of a line. If you need drugs to be successful in a club then you still need to work on the confidence and approaches.

2) Save your money and drink in the car right before you get in line. Then your loose and you aren't spending $40-$60 if you do want to be drunk that night.

3) AWESOME JOB GOING ALONE. Ignore the rest of the people here. If you are confident enough to go alone you are making some serious progress. Yes wingmen make it easier, but they also make it easier to be lazy. When you go alone you immediately need to make friends with strangers otherwise youll be standing around looking like a loser. Take every opportunity to get to know people. I've gone to clubs alone and would immediately get to know a handful of guys. They would then introduce me to the women they brought and act cool about it. One guy told the chicks he was with that I was his buddy from school and that we go waaaay back. In reality I met him waiting in line to take a piss 5 minutes earlier. Also because of this guy I got some new opportunities to be more social. Funny thing was this guy I just met was my wingman all night.

4) Lines do suck, but if you don't like them then get to know the staff and make a lasting impression. If you know the staff they will let you right in the front door without a problem. Hell I've even managed to bring underage friends because I would vouch that they were old enough and wouldn't be an issue.

5) All in all just talk talk talk. I honestly suggest you keep going alone and make it a goal to get 5 numbers a night from both guys and girls. The dudes you meet are your opportunity to be invited to huge parties, or in my case some could even get me in since they knew the owner at places we would later visit.

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tip #1- Never NEVER N-E-V-E-R go clubbing without a wingman...!! It makes you look like a total looser who doesnt have friends... I remember I was clubbing the other night with a mate and 3 other chicks, and this guy who was all alone starts butting in and starts befriending us.. First thing they told me was to 'get that wierdo outa here...' (that guy looked normal, was just percieved as a wierdo for being alone..)
Anyway, follow up question:

Does the same concept apply to goin to parties?

Cuz one time, I went to a party all by myself. It was a farewell party in the church for some priest I hardly knew... Just been there to hit on chicks...

All I did was talk talk talk. Just like what "chicksrock" did. I made a handful of friends (guys and girls)...

But... I wasnt really sure if they're only acting happy and all around me... but what about if I turn my back? I'm not sure if they're like... "Who the fvck is that weirdo anyway?"

Note: The crowd in that party is NO WAY the "clubbing type". So I'm not sure if that concept you said also applies...