Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

clubbin and shoes

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wonderin if any of you guys could recommend a decent pair of shoes for dancing...I dance to alot of house/trance etc....and the shoes I have now are killing me....I like those new Pumas but if you guys have any suggestions let me know...

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
get some cheap nikes...for about $65

...though i don't club much anymore, they're great for (i don't know what it's called, but the whole foot-movements, look like you're gliding, mj style dancing)...i guess liquid or whatever...stuff i like doing a bit of

the leather scuffs up easily though, and if you get white ones, they get dirty very easily ...but they're pretty cheap, so you can buy a few pairs

edit: i've tried pumas, but for some reason they feel like (at least one pair of them) you don't have balance...like they're too narrow (but that's just imo)

Last edited:

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man dont wear new shoes to the club, you crazy? They are gonna get all fukked up, and plus noone can see your shoes anyway, so get some old ones to wear...Then you wont have anything to worry about...

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with that^

wearing expensive shoes to clubs are pointless..theyll get stepped on and noone cares about your shoes anyway.

Deus

Don Juan
Reaction score
mate, my one suggestion when going raving, is get comfy ones.. I use my workshoes, they look like shate, but as stated above, people don't look at your shoes....

well, a few do, but heh, that's also a way of initiating convo =) and since I'm mostly on the floor, they have to get close and scream in my ear =)

Rave on!

//Deus

Reaction score
I know ther gonna get all messed up but I don't have anything functional for the club. I am not looking for nice shoes, I am looking for functional ones.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
any decent club isnt going to let you in wearing some scuffed up old ass shoes.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by C00L
any decent club isnt going to let you in wearing some scuffed up old ass shoes.
True that, typically you'll need to wear nice shoes (no sneakers or boots...unless they're nice boots) to get into the nicer clubs in vegas.