Hmmm...which one is more effective.....I have had more luck in clubs and bars than malls and grocery stores(etc.)...I take rejection a whole lot better in a club or bar for some reason vs. random places on the streets..has this been yalls experience
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You couldn't be more wrong. Because women expect to be hit on in clubs, they strut around with their bitc h sheilds up like there all that and there some god dam prize. Its a joke. Catch them on the street, when there offguard, is the way. In order to be a true DJ, you have to learn to CA on the street. I have met most of my girls that way. I have prolly hooked up with 20 or so girls in the last year or two, and i would say 18 of them were on the street.Originally posted by Tango-Kid
Women expect to be approached in clubs and bars. Besides, most women who go there, are "available". (At least here).
In streets and stores you find all kinds of women.. and they are not expecting to be approached. They might concider you as a freak.
I disagree. I think clubs are the EASIEST place on earth to pick up girls!! They have their ***** sheilds up, but they still EXPECT to be approached. Thus they to some extent are screening you, but if they think your cute they will take down those sheilds. On the street, they are not EXPECTING you to approach, not just a cold approach, and thus, it may be a bit more awkward and harder.Originally posted by myfriendblu
You couldn't be more wrong. Because women expect to be hit on in clubs, they strut around with their bitc h sheilds up like there all that and there some god dam prize. Its a joke. Catch them on the street, when there offguard, is the way. In order to be a true DJ, you have to learn to CA on the street. I have met most of my girls that way. I have prolly hooked up with 20 or so girls in the last year or two, and i would say 18 of them were on the street.
Wooohooo 800 posts !!!![]()
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Thanks for the congrads, and well to be honest your not totally wrong. Yea, its not all that hard to pick up women in bars. I have done it. But I try to discourage newbies from that because they tend to rely on clubs/bars waaaay to much. In order to increase your confidence/skills/social abilities, you have got to learn to CA in real life, outside a bar in the daylight. If you neglect this, your missing out on 90 percent of the women you come in contact with in your life. I too, made this mistake at first, Im no perfect DJ by any means. I started with the bars only approach, and found, even with good looks and some alright game, the bitc h shields and fronts that most women put up in bars kind of dilluted my attacks. Not only that, but I wasn;t very unique, meaning my ability to spark up a convo with a stranger wasn't very unique in a bar like it is in real life. My main advantage over 99 percent of the population is that I have balls to approach and they don't. In a bar, that proved to be less of an advantage than in the real world. Women expect to be approached in a bar, so its no big deal. However, approach with game and confidence in the real world and you take the enemy(women) by storm and completely by suprise. Its pretty sweet once you get good.Originally posted by Tango-Kid
Congratulations for your 800 posts, myfriendblu![]()
Myfriendblu, I understand your point and I admit I didn´t reveal mine´s so clearly. In my opinion, our opinions are not against each other, even though you told me I am totally wrong. Having all this and that happening to me, and being what I am - I guess I can´t be totally wrong![]()