Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

club tip

Lysol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas, im new here. I consider myself a pretty successful guy picking up ladies in the club so i thought id give a tip to all the club heads. Now im not going to get into all the tips on confidence and such, because its something everyone im sure should know by now. Although confidence is key! Everytime i walk into a club i see a mistake alot of guys make. Too much wandering around. Basically, what im trying to say is...

*DO NOT TAKE A MILLION LAPS AROUND THE CLUB*

I know, i know it may sound obvious to some of you. But i see it all the time. Most guys want to make that 'lap' around the club to see where all the ladies are at. This is a big mistake! By the time you make your 3rd round around the club, you are labeled DESPERATE. Trust me guys, the ladies have already noticed you and evaluated you the moment you stepped into their view.

Ok, that out of the way. There may be some guys still wondering, "How do i meet the ladies if i cant even walk around the club to talk to them?" Now im not telling you not to do that. You must pick a spot in the club and stick with it. And not the one in the corner where no one can see you. Try to find a spot where you are seen. You can go up to whoever you want, but come back to your spot.

Basically that is my tip, is to keep the uneccessary walking around the club to a minimum. It looks unattrative and desperate. The only walking around you should be doing is when you are going up to the lady you been checking out, buying a drink at the bar, saying 'whats up' to your friends, and when you have to use the restroom. You will be seen by the ladies doing these things alone! Other then that, just stay cool, funny, and confident.

**I felt the need to come back and clarify a few things regarding this post. Please take this as only a tip and not a rule that you must follow! If you are out there getting numbers left and right, then i advise you to keep doing what you do! Ive been going to the clubs for quite some time, and i personally find this method effective. Lastly, im also assuming that you are coming into the club with a confident and FUN attitude in mind. If you are not having FUN or at least look like you are, you might as well walk right back out of the club. You cant just stand at your 'hot spot' with your arms folded and giving all kinds of negative body language! Please feel free to tell me if this does or does not work, or even helped your game.

Last edited:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true. For the most part, if you stay still - such as at a table with your friends drinking and having a good time - the club will 'rotate' around you. Everyone is in constant motion, so by your lack of it, you'll get an opportunity to scope out just about everyone over the course of 30 minutes... which is more than enough time to start feeling comfortable.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo II's a fun game...
and thanks lysol for the tip.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm i kinda do stick to a spot too, i hate roaming around clubs just my prefrence anyway, except once or twice or if its got other floors upstirs. or checking the dance floor or bar after sometime , i dont even stay for more than 2 hours in clubs
and ladies kinda hover around me and my friends i noticed sometime so it works for us sometimes making it easier anyways.( sometimes i just think clubs are superficial and overated).

Lysol

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah haha, the club does seem to rotate around you at some point in the night. not only guys but alot of chicks do it too. youll see a girl walking by you for the 5th time and it just turns me off.

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a really good tip...............

i never really thought about it that way......

i always make like 20 laps around the club

i always thought i was a good way 2 be seen , and scope out all the girl,, i never thought other ppl would probly notice also....

damn.....

i sorta feels a stupid now lol.......

i still usually pull out 1-3 numbers a night,,

but i now i will try to do that without looking stupid thanx bro

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would such tips get me a girl at the club?

I did start good hook up at the club, but with girls i've already acquainted with who happens to go clubbing with me. Never with strangers.

I ought to try it.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get hyped to the rhythm..

When im in the club, i like making a victory lap around the dancefloor as soon as i get in the door. Why? Simple.. i want to see who i know, and who is good looking.. Sometimes, however, you cant see it all.. that is when i get on the stage..and just dance while looking over the club. I look at all the girls, smile, and bust some good moves. After a couple of songs i stop, and go chill with my friends for a bit. By this point most of the girls have spotted you and made their judgements..

I come back to the dancefloor, and get my groove on. I remember when i was a first timer in a club, i would just grab girls and dance... however after their girlfriends would pass subtle signs to the girl im dancing with and pull her away i realized that was a bad approach.. Now i simply smile.. look at her.. she sees me, and i go for it.

The number one objective when you are in the club should be YOU HAVING FUN. so do it. forget about "am i gonna get lucky tonite?" and go all out.

i remember last time i was clubbing i walk up to three girls sitting by the bar and say .. "hey ladies, would you like to buy me a drink"... their faces were priceless... after i got a little lecture on why i should get a "J-O-B" and "buy them a drink cause they were hot" i laughed and walked away... those girls were keeping their eye on me while i was on the stage for the rest of the night...

have fun... its your time to shine!

Lysol

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up ladiesman! hey man im sorry for not writing it more clearly, i wrote it in like 10 min. its not something that can guarantee you to meet girls or anything. i think its something you can use to enhance your attractiveness in the club. however i can attempt to write a piece on what i personally do to meet women if you like.
hey oxide, i guess i forgot to mention that too. it is very important to look like you are having fun when you are at the club! no matter what you do! this tip isnt for everyone howver. if you are a good dancer then more power to you!

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lysol, it's a cool nick. Reminds me of the stuff that takes away odors. Maybe it's your nick that attracts the chics.

Could it be your skill? I would like to hear more details from the start. Yes, I do like to increase all the chance I can with people I never meet before. I think it would be interesting.

Let us know from your body language, your movements, your speech, facial expression, all. Dude, I've been waiting to learn to be a dj at club. Give us some tips.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I've been that type of person! How stupid do I look?

I have been to one club since I moved a month ago and that time AS WELL AS all the other times I would get into the club and do marathon laps around the whole place! I used to think a DJ that goes clubbin views his whole surroundings and that fact made him a cool person. Ouch!

Next time I go into a club I'm going to either go straight for a drink or a spot to relax before dancing. I'm not going to walk the whole place like a desperate loser! :rolleyes:

comminback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take this as a rule guys, use this thought as too keep you from being mobile the whole time, and as always, work what works for you.

I'm #1 for walking the club when I first get there. I get me a drink, take a lap to see who's who, (from one side to the other) make some eye contact and find me a spot to stand.

GOOD SPOTS; usually close to the entrance of the dancefloor, close to the bar, or of course the greatest.......really close to the entrance of the ladies bathroom, cause we all know that ALL the ladies will be comming there sometime that night. Of course, if the ladies bathroom is in the back corner, then don't become the doorman.....:rolleyes: You'll be the pervert of the night.

I have this rule that I use and told my wingman the same......Don't walk the club endlessly. It makes you look like the desperate looser hoping to be picked up, which DJ's aren't. BUT also, you can't be a tree and stand in one spot all night, or you're just as equally as desperate as the one walking all night.

I'll stand in one spot for 15 or so minutes, (unless fat chicks are about to approach, then I abort immediately!) then if I don't see anything promising, I'll usually move to another hot spot. Normally I'll have started a conversation with people around me, and have a good time in each spot, so when I come back around, I can casually talk to the others that I meet earilier and talk again for social proof, until that ho bag #8 and up comes around and gives me that bodylanguage that I've been looking for all night.

BUT Guys, if the one spot method works for you, then please by all means, use it. If it doesn't, then don't rule out the ocassional DJ walk around the club on the way for your drink. Let your eyes wander, they are looking, you just have to catch them!

Holla,