Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Club tip

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
do this only when you are in really high state, or it'll fail miserably.
having already k-closed with a different chick i tried this on a hb9 and it worked a charm, until i ****ed it up, but i now realise what i should have done.

So you are walking through the club and you see a hottie walking in the opposite direction. as you go past one another, lightely squeeze her hand.
She'll look you in the eyes: keep eye contact but you should have a playful smile on your face. Keep walking but look back. If interested, she'll stop. When I did this, she stopped but didnt turn around. Damn anti slut defence. So i stupidly took her hand from behind. Madness. Anyways what should be done at this point (IMO) is walk around the front of her and say something like "so now i guess you got abit of a dilemma going. you can either hang with the pretty guy that just touched your hand, or you can go back to your friends." At this point I'd then take her hand and lead her to another part of the dance floor and dance with her. Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Good luck with it, I'll definately be trying it again!

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this scenario, you can call yourself whatever you want, and as long as its positive; and you have the attitude, you're set.