Club Life

apprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, I've spent the last weekend in several clubs around town here in Sydney. I'm curious to know whether it's just me or are most of the girls you meet in clubs superficial and boring? They just seem to have nothing interesting to say. Does it just go with the territory or am I going to the wrong clubs?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by apprentice
Ok guys, I've spent the last weekend in several clubs around town here in Sydney. I'm curious to know whether it's just me or are most of the girls you meet in clubs superficial and boring? They just seem to have nothing interesting to say. Does it just go with the territory or am I going to the wrong clubs?
Its because most are! Thats why you have to sift through them until you find one worthy! My stats equate to about 1/50 dates are worthy of girlfriend material. So get out there, cause you have many more to not only meet, but actually close, before you will find anything of any note! But then again, maybe these statistics of mine are due to my flaw of my standards being mighty high!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to a club looking for an intellegant conversation you're definately barking up the wrong tree my friend. I have hard time striking good converstations at the bar because of the alcohol alone. In a club you have to compete with the alcohol and loud music.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it ain't much different in Boston either

PR's right, you want intellectual stimulation from a girl join a club in you're college or pay a hooker to talk politics. When you're in a loud noisy club with alchohol flowing from the taps you're gonna hear alot of "This place is da bomb....Ya i'm lovin my new whip, it rides tank.....Waddup C-Note, I thought you came with my boy Sheezy?"all that stuff. There's huge hip hop culture in America and I personally can't stand that stuff but I just have to get myself in a good enough mood where it doesn't bother me that much and i can just zone it out and be myself. Drink some wine before you go out, that'll get you in a better mood

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The intellectual girls are currently studying for their final exams, while the other, less intellectual girls, are out clubbing. I think that's why...

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like anywhere, clubs are a numbers game. There are good girls at clubs, just play the numbers. The plus about clubs is that there is a great deal of women there, so playing the numbers is alot easier.

Also, you shouldn't really need to be holding too many deep convo's at a club, way too loud, just grab a girl and dance.

Mr. Mystery

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls won't act intelligent or pretend to be intelligent in a club. They don't need to.

They put on their revealing clothes, artificially inflate their ego, and enter through the club doors.

They know that it's a meat market and all they have to do is stand there and show off their assets. Why would they bother trying to act intelligent too? They know that their bodies are doing more than enough advertising for them.

Now on the other hand, go and talk to some of the fatter, less attractive girls who are all huddled in a corner somewhere. I can guarantee you they will try to impress you with their intellect. They know that they can't attract with their bodies, so they try to compensate.

apprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not suggesting that they should act intelligent and I'm not a snob either who looks for intelligent conversation! I'm just saying the girls are inherently boring, there is absolutely nothing else to them than what they present at the club. There are no deeper layers of their personality to explore.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
And this is different from anywhere else in the world because...?

:D

Almost anywhere public that you go, the majority of people are going to be superficial and boring. You can't expect everyone to blow you away. :p

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly what squirrels says..in reality 1 in 10 women have the intellect at our age that you are looking for. Or the commen sence...the media has really delusioned these people.

no one seems to care about anythign that matters..rather than the stupid wastefull ****!

then again I suppose someone could say that about me and my obsession with sports

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with this whole "intellectual women" thing? C'mon, I don't date women to talk about the virtues of Descartes or the political ramnifications of UN resolution 23177.

There's only 3 reasons for getting a girl: Sex, arm trophy, and having fun. We're just as shallow as women :)

Now What

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not suggesting that they should act intelligent and I'm not a snob either who looks for intelligent conversation! I'm just saying the girls are inherently boring, there is absolutely nothing else to them than what they present at the club. There are no deeper layers of their personality to explore.
If you really believe that, then don't go. You should be hanging out with interesting people not boring ones.

Stop talking so much at clubs, people go to clubs to dance and to let loose, and at the places I go to anyway most of the people are in college or are college graduates, so there are layers there, however they may not want to show them or talk about them at a club - particularly not with someone who to them is a random stranger.

If you like to dance and want to talk a little bit more try taking dance classes at a local college or university.

Also, be careful about calling people "superficial and boring". Chances are they are thinking the same things about you - just a thought. ("All those guys at clubs want is sex and they have nothing interesting to say.")

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you tell from one weekend clubbing that all these girls are superficial and boring? You need to spend time alone with a girl before you can come to that conclusion. Did you get any #s?

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think you can relate to people well enough.

I've been to clubs and sat outside getting tanked, or been inside even, and had intellectual conversations.

And i have had some ditzy girls too just spin sh!t about this and that, and call other girls skanks, and look at me with silly faces and bright eyes and all the rest of the stupid girl category....

but hold a moment....you are witnessing these people let their hair down, and have fun....

personally i dont want intellectual coversation at a club, its a bore.....but i wont mind it outside a club.

You goto clubs to have fun, and taxing yor mind, or making mind-blowingly astute statements about the world, have no place in clubs.

Do you even want to get laid?!

Like i said....you are pushing sh!t up the wrong tree here.....dont go to find an intellectuall...hang out at the library for that....nothing wrong with it...dont get me wrong....

but clubs are for fun.

You belong in the chess club. But i dont doubt you could have fun at a nightclub....enjoy life bro.

There is a time and place for everything....you will find the time if you want to, and you will find the places if you want to....

clubs are for fun, enjoy and dont worry if people seem stupid or silly or just too-much....they are having fun.....its fun time.