Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Club girls are WORTHLESS

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a known fact. They are the lowest forms of life. Clubs are only good for one night stands and drunken makeout sessions. I'm not telling anyone on this forum not to go to nightclubs. No No. What I'm saying is you won't find a quality women there. Many club girls don't have much going on upstairs. Club girls are very ignorant, fickle and just a waste time, energy and resources.

Think back to any rejection you may have got at a club or bar. Finished? Good. That same girl who rejected you..would have been all over you if...1)She saw you making out with a hot girl earlier in the night...2)her friend said you were hot...3)She had little more liquor in her system.....Or any host of stupid, illogical and superficial reasons. Club girls are that DUMB.

And what ever you do....don't talk about work, school, and family. Don't you dare take about your future career or you educational background. So basically ...DON'T TALK ABOUT ANYTHING THAT MATTERS!!!! LOL.
Club girls only care about the moment. Right then and there. They could care less about tomorrow. Club women can't see past their noses.

Lately I have been seeing a lot of people on this board ask for tips on sarging in bars and clubs. For any other situation involving women I would say to be patient and persistent. But with club/bar hoes...I would suggest otherwise. If one girl doesn't like you...JUST MOVE ON TO THE NEXT. You see..as much as I knock nightclubs and bars compared to day approaches. There is one HUGE advantage. It's that sweet nector we call alcohol.

Alcohol serves two main purposes...1) It gets girls HORNY...2)It gives women an EXCUSE to be horny, sexual and slutty. Some women spend all day repressing their sex drive that at night they become ABSOLUTELY WILD. Thats why the idea of being patient and persistent with a bar girl is absurd. Because bars and clubs have sooooo many horny sluts just waiting to be approached...I mean...you think these hoes get dressed up all nice ...so they can just hang with their friends. OF COURSE NOT!!! They want to FVCK. Alcohol gives them an EXCUSE to do what they soooo badly want to do in the first place.....because the fact that they are women....and NATURALLY want D!CK.

Also..make sure the bar or club you are going to has A LOT of hot girls. This will make it easier for you to NEXT a girl who seems not interested. I hope this helps.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
word bro. that's where all the bitterness comes from on this forum. guys here try to make stuff happen with these girls and start meaninful relationships with these women, unaware that most of them are just dumb sluts who dont want anything to do with relationships. not that there are quality girls that go clubbin for fun, but most of the girls there are crap and not worth anything more than a quick BJ or something.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, bingo. dont look for a wife in a nightclub...

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect girl = That red haired chick from American Pie that loves to give head under the table.
She likes you, and is a total freak. Am i right?

also, its a plus if she likes "bone-ing" lol.

I would go for a girl like that, maybe even long term.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thats definitely a quality girl.

one who is lady in public and a FREAK in private ;)

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Club girls are only frustrating if you don't see them as club girls. You'd have to be an idiot to go to a club to meet your next girlfriend.

TheHoff

Banned
Reaction score
what are you on about, and don't get stereotypical just because you were blew out a few times in a club. NEARLY ALL GIRLS GO TO CLUBS....so therefore all girls are worthless..

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOAH!!!! Even tho I do agree that the majority of club girls aren't the type of girl that you'd want to marry, I can't agree with this hate speech.

I've come to accept the idea that when you suffer a rejection, the woman wasn't rejecting YOU... she was rejecting your APPROACH. It doesn't matter if you were making out with another hottie, you could still get shot down by the next girl that saw you, if they think you are hot the girls will make it easier to open them, but you can still fvck it up, it doesn't matter how drunk she is, if you approach her in a bad way, she will reject your approach.

It's not that girls are that dumb either, it's that women are more emotional in nature, how you make her feel is more important, you gotta build up 'emotional points' with her for her to care enough about you to conitnue the interaction, she continues the interaction expecting you to make her feel good even more. Then if you make her feel bad, you lose points, and if you go to far and bring your points way down, you are rejected again. Women do have logical minds, but when she is being logical her emotions are on pause so to speak...

It's just the same as, think logically about a fight... there's nothing productive about it, I mean even if you win you still probly took a shot or two in the process, but when you are in that moment and you are so pissed off all of a sudden, it just DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE. That's an example of emotions taking over the way that you make it happen in a woman productively is by making her feel good.

This is WHY we don't talk about work, school, family, or 'normal' things like that... I mean, epecially at a club, the women are there to feel good, and for some reason, those things don't typically make a woman have better emotions, and so you only use these topics to find something better to talk about.

Why do women go to bars? Because they can danse, they can drink, they can dress up their best and show themselves off, they will get approached by guys, etc. It's all designed for them to feel good all night... I mean all you really gotta do at that point is to increase their state a bit higher... rather than meeting a girl on the street, where she'll likely be at an initial state that's closer to neutral.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
TheHoff said:
what are you on about, and don't get stereotypical just because you were blew out a few times in a club. NEARLY ALL GIRLS GO TO CLUBS....so therefore all girls are worthless..
o contrere hoff, most girls do NOT go to clubs. i kno alot of girls who arent the party type. maybe every now and then they go, but most arent club regulars.

TheHoff

Banned
Reaction score
were you from, because they do in Ireland! Everyone in Ireland goes out at the weekend to unwind a little, if you don't you are an introvert

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
TheHoff said:
were you from, because they do in Ireland! Everyone in Ireland goes out at the weekend to unwind a little, if you don't you are an introvert
here in the US (or atleast my city), there are plenty of girls that dont make it a religion to go clubbin. not that they dont enjoy a club outing now and then, but they are not in there every night.

TheHoff

Banned
Reaction score
i wouldnt call the weekends every night....
i guess the societys r different in different geographical areas

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what we're saying is that every girl goes to a club at some point in her life, meaning that not all the women there will be the regulars/*****s who hit the clubs more as a lifestyle choice than as a night out with her friends.

But generally, I'd agree that clubs are not the best place to get your next girlfriend.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about the girls who go to clubs often. Not the ones who rarely go. We all know the types...sorority hoes..drama queens...etc