Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Club Game vs OLD 2024: Findings & Questions

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your approach in making it look natural?
Ideally, you want to see some sort of indicator of interest (IOI). I like making strong eye contact, smiling at them, and them smiling back at me. If I make eye contact with a woman and she smiles back, it's on. It looks natural.

This is somewhat difficult to achieve in the real world. I noticed as far back as the early 2010s that Millennial women were poor body language signalers. This is a trend that has continued into the 2020s. I noticed that I was getting more positive body language in the mid-2000s as compared to the early 2010s and the biggest change then was technology. The smartphone had been introduced in the years in between 2004-2005 and 2011-2012.

You're doing a lot of nightlife venue game so that helps you. Women expect to be approached in nightlife venues so making things look natural is less of a concern as compared to non-bar venues, where women are less commonly approached.

You are able to do nightlife approaches without major approach anxiety and that's good.

Approaching to make it not look like I'm talking to the woman to get her number/date is hard in grocery stores. How do you make natural conversation when a girl is picking up a jar of olives? Like a random person really cares enough about olives to start a conversation about them. In my opinion there is no mystery in daygame, they know why you're talking to them at a grocery store about inane ingredients.
I learned daygame from reading Roosh's "Day Bang" not long after its September 2011 release. The technique promoted in grocery stores in that book would be ask if something is good in her grocery basket, connect it meaningfully to her life, then use the GALNUC conversational framework to get a date agreement with her and collect her contact information.

I have had many interactions in a grocery store similar to what you describe. I can recall one interaction where I saw an attractive woman looking at spices in a grocery store and I started the interaction around using those spices in specific meals. It looked natural even if my goal was to get her on a date.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looked natural even if my goal was to get her on a date.
I'm betting she knew that you were interested in her as soon as you starting talking to her about spices.

Two days ago I had the most direct and honest and quickest number collection out of the 70 or so approaches. She was the best looking also....

I passed a 8.5 in the main aisle, told her as I passed "your hair looks cute" as she had it with a couple braids in it. Was in a hurry so didn't have time to converse. Checked out. Passed her again in the check out. Mad that I didn't have an opportunity to engage. Loaded up the vehicle and pulling out of the spot. Here she is walking down the same car aisle a couple spots ahead. I slammed on my breaks put the car in park(half way out of the spot and in the aisle). Speed walked up to her...
"Excuse me miss?"
her- yeah?
"I seen you a couple times in the store, and hate to think about "what ifs" and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is DJj."
Her- Hi my name is blah blah
"I'm in a hurry, but was wondering can I have your number?"
her- Yeah

I texted her, and we engaged a couple back and forths, but she since stopped as I may have come off too needy/desperate as I am currently. I feel sex starved. It's been a month and a half now, with bad sex as the last, so I don't feel like that happened. So 2.5 months since good sex. Point being, I got the quickest number from the best looking woman yet with being direct about what I wanted.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm betting she knew that you were interested in her as soon as you starting talking to her about spices.
There's a good chance of that. It has no impact on my mindset and my behavior.

I got the quickest number from the best looking woman yet with being direct about what I wanted.
There's a lot of debate about whether going direct vs. going indirect is the better play in daygame (non-bar venues). There are good cases for both. Roosh promoted indirect game in "Day Bang" (his daygame manual). There are plenty of other content creators who promote direct daygame,. Someone can be successful with either.

This thread is more about nightgame than daygame. Game in nightlife venues is more direct. By showing up to a nightlife venue, that's an expression of direct interest in a romantic interaction. Even with game in nightlife venues being more direct, the opening line doesn't need to be explicitly sexual. In quieter nightlife venues, more subtle approaches that might resemble indirect daygame could be effective.