Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Club Experience for May 19

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is somewhat of an extension on my other thread where I ranted about clubs... I went back to the same club this week with new knowledge at hand thanks to this site and I'd like to post my experience... hopefully I'll learn something and you guys may be able to pick a few things up. BTW, I should also say that my goal of going to a club is NOT to get into any kind of relationship. It's just to have fun, enchance my social skills and see how many girls I can chat with. On with the story...

As soon as I got in I recognized a few people so I went up and said hi right away. One of the girls I know had a friend who said I was "ridiculously cute", so that was a great confidence booster this early in the night. I danced for a while and once girl approached and said she wanted to see me smile... so I did and told her she had a nice smile. After a while of dancing I went and sat on the patio with a few people.

I was sitting there talking when a pack of matches got thrown at me. I looked over and a blonde HB 8 at the other end of the table was the one who threw them at me. It seemed like she wanted me to bring them over to her, so instead I just threw them back which seemed to piss her off. After some long EC I went back to my conversation with a guy who thought I should have gone over. I told him to be patient and watch...

Sure enough, a few minutes later, she throws another pack at me. This time I stare are her and start lighting the matches. She doesn't look happy and signals for me to come over. I shake my head and indicate that if she wants them she has to come get them. She persisted, but I just shook my head, put the matches down next to me and went back to my convo. Sure enough, she comes over and gets them. She makes sure to tell me that I must be the dumbest guy in the world for not bringing them to her. :) I would assume she's done this before and EVERY guy brings them back to her. She talks to one of her bouncer friends and jokingly tries to get me kicked out because I wouldn't come talk with her. She then proceeds to tell her guy friends what a jerk I am.

Anyway, we eventually end up sitting next to each other and had a short convo that went something like:

Gary: "You should buy a lighter"
HB8: "Don't even bother, you blew your chance"

Gary: "I think you're mistaken... you blew YOUR chance when you threw the matches at me"
HB8: "No, you're the one who's wrong"

Gary: "What's your name by the way?"
HB8: "I'm not telling"

Gary: "Ok, I'm just going to start calling you Lisa"

After she stopped laughing things went well... I even got her real name. About an hour later she ended up going to get something to eat with one of her friends and I didn't bother asking her number, but I'm confident I'll see her again... Looking back I should have been more agressive and got her to dance with me, but I can't change that now.

Oh, and somewhere in there some other girl asked for my number. *shrug*

That's it for this week.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how good was your aim on that throw? lol, if i was there for fun, i'd have rattled them off her head.

good work. nice to see you're showing your afc friends, but don't tell them all the secrets or you'll get some competition

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you got a lot of of IOIs and did a nice C&F move, BUT there's a certain point in the sarge where you slow down the C&F and step into rapport/seduction. She asks a question (IOI), you give a C&F answer, she asks again (another IOI) and THEN you respond with something real and emotional in order to establish a connection with her.

It's like you have two buckets, one for C&F and one for rapport. If all you do is C&F, then it's overflowing, but your rapport bucket is empty and even if you #close, there's a high likelihood that it'll be a flake. Don't be C&F machine, realize there's a time and place for it, and a time and place for it to go away in order to ADVANCE THE SARGE to the next level.

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eheheheh, I just tossed them back and let them skip across the table. The matches didn't actually reach her and she signalled for me to pick them up. I just laughed and eventually she asked some guy who was passing by to get them.

JT47319: Sorry, I should probably know this, but what's IOI? I know pretty much every acronym on here except that one. :(

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IOI = Indicator of Interest

A simple IOI is when a girl asks you your name. That means she's mildly interested in getting to know you.

Like how every other lame guy will go up to a girl (IOI 1), tell her she's beautiful (IOI 2), tell her his name (IOI 3), ask her name (IOI 4) and then ask for her # (IOI 5). Obviously, the AFC just telegraphed IMMENSE amounts of interest while SHE has telegraphed almost NONE.

This is why, whenever I open up a set, I NEVER TELL THEM MY NAME UNTIL THEY ASK ME. That why, it frames things in a curiousity frame, THEY are trying to get to know ME, NOT the other way around. For every IOI that you give HER, you want her to RECIPROCATE in kind, thus mutual attraction.

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree JT47319... I did ask her name, but I don't believe it was in the "lame guy" sense because of the way we were flirting. Besides, she already asked some other girls around my name. :)

Either way, I'm hoping she'll show up next week. I set the tone so far and am taking things nice and slow, which hopefully will piss her off more and continue to raise IL...