Club dancing.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I along with every self respecting guy knows the basic bump and gind, moving hands ect, but what else can be done to distinguish yourself as someone that a girl would see as a 'good dancer' There has got to be something more then just going left right, left right for a song and letting her do whatever.

Other forms of dancing I have no problem, but this seems to evade me.

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No one says you Have to be a "good dancer"... its just to have a good time...its not like a girl will be like "omfg, he cant even dance like usher...what an AFC lol") most of the dudes that start doin break moves n fancy **** like that just look goofy, like their tryin to hard... Ive see it done very few time when dudes do some cool moves but they make them come off real natural and in tune with the regular type of steppin/dancing.- so they dont come off as try hards...
(lmao i still remember some asian dude doing tons of break moves on the floor once lol... now, you guys who club often, you know how clean club floors get on busy nights lol... this dude came up all dirty..**** on his shirt ect hahhaa )
anyways..i forgot what this thread was about...so im hoping i adressed the question somewhere in this.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure your having fun like Mojo said, or else its just going to suck. If you want new moves, the easiest way is just to watch someone good and copy them. If your having a good time, you'll probably come up with new moves too. One of my friends isn't really much of a "real" dancer but he has the funniest moves I've ever seen. My friends and I always crack up at his antics. A good way to get a girls attention is just to bump hips with her. Smiling helps.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No one says I'm not having fun :p I just have no moves as you called it.

Besides, having moves is like having a nice body. Sure, it doesn't make a astronomicly huge difference if you don't have one, but it just helps some if you do :p Thats why I asked.

Don Juan Marco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo man. shake your ass! Litterally shake your ass and make some hot suave moves with them hips. Dip it low :D

I'm not a dancer at all but everytime I hit the floor girls come up to me to rub their booty against mine. Be crazy and sexy. If u look in every club you see 95% of the guys dance boring. I used to be even worse, no dancing just standing @ the bar with beer.

Get into da groove baby! Good luck :)