"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

club dancing

mondochicken

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
41
i figure i'm a decent dancer, but i think i'm missing something. i have good rhythem and all and i can manipulate the girl to do different positions.

any ideas on how i can improve other than just keep dancing?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
Use your hands, they'll either like it, or they don't. But it does take it to the next step...or whisper something smart and sexy in the ear, take her off the floor and spit some game.
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Originally posted by htemorp
Use your hands, they'll either like it, or they don't. But it does take it to the next step...or whisper something smart and sexy in the ear, take her off the floor and spit some game.
What could you whisper in her ears? I could use some help in this department. I've done good using the hands, but I want to elevate it.
 
Top