“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Club dancing, come correct.

ryoshi

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Alrighty, this has worked a few times for me.

A chick comes close for you to dance with her.
You don't have much rhythm. (white guys represent!)

Don't shy away. Be honest about your bad dancing. Hold her lightly on the hips and say, "I don't have much rhythm" you can also add, "so can you help me out?"

I could not believe that this worked. One time this one actually guided my hands to her butt, then she turned around and guided me to the front so I could rub her poonany through her clothes.

Try it out and let a brutha know your results.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Beige

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Poland, Warsaw
I think that the opposite is true. Whenever you feel that you're not good at something - don't tell anyone!

The chances are that she won't notice. And - by repeating that you don't have much rythm you program yourself to not have any (NLP)
 

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Norway
Or even better, tell her, she really need to learn some dancing. If she play along... instruct her how she should really do it (Just pretend you really know what you're doing) :D

On the other hand, if you're a really great dancer (like me ;)), you'll probobly just come off like an ass...
 

JoeyNation

New Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Milwaukee
My opinion is, if you cant dance, then dont. usually the people that are trying but look horrible are getting made fun of, not picking up members of the opposite sex. if a girl wants to dance with you, and you cant dance, then i think the strategy of warning her about your handicap would probably be best. otherwise there is no need to point out weaknesses. i dance alright and think it really comes in handy quite a bit. instead of being satisfied with no rythm, work on it bro. you dont need to be p. diddy to hold your own on the dance floor. chicks dig a dude that dances well.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top