Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Club clothes?

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm newly 21 this year and haven't really been clubbing yet. St. Patrick's day though I'm gonna be hitting the clubs, but I really have no idea what to wear. Usually I just wear jeans, sneakers and designer t-shirts to parties. I just feel like I got to dress up better than that. I definitely won't get into clubs wearing sneakers.

What do people wear to clubs? Could you give me any examples?

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there's no doubt that you gotta wear green. So figure out how to throw that in.
Depending on the weather you should plan what you want to wear. Do not wear just plain sneakers, something nice maybe with leather but not fancy. Maybe brown or black is always good. I've seen a lot of guys try the whole boot thing but I'm not into it. Jeans are fine, just make sure they fit well and look good. The key is jeans that fit nicely. Depending on your body type you want something comfortable, not too tight, but also not too baggy.
Layers are also good. Maybe you can throw in a green tie or something. Or just a green shirt underneath with a blazer. Or just wear a nice dress shirt, untucked, and a cool looking belt.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another good thing is to check the websites of the places you are going. A lot of clubs have photo galleries from recent weekends, so you can see what dress code they look for.

I go to bars (and some clubs) every weekend. They can have extremely different dress codes. I went to one a couple weeks ago that were strictly no jeans allowed. Other are no gym shoes, others dont care as long as you dont look dirty and sloppy.

I have a pair of shoes fairly smiliar to these that I wear out a lot: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...chBox&biw=1259&bih=624&tbs=isch:1&um=1&itbs=1

Other times (for dressier places), I'll go with the usual black dress shoe: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...chBox&biw=1259&bih=624&tbs=isch:1&um=1&itbs=1

What you wear your parties is probably fine for most bar-clubs. See what your friends are wearing, but I think your best bet is to look at the web sites and even call for their dress codes.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been wearing three piece suits without the jacket with some brightly colored sneakers lately. Mix that was some bling bling accessories and youre gold.

Check out far east movement videos. Its kinda like that. Seems to be money.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Black shoes, white, black, or blue dress shirt (no pocket t's) Dark pair of jeans, and a sports coat if it's cold. You don't have to wear green. You just have to look handsome.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Black shoes, white, black, or blue dress shirt (no pocket t's) Dark pair of jeans, and a sports coat if it's cold. You don't have to wear green. You just have to look handsome.
How do you guys suggest I wear the dress shirt? Closed, partially open w/o undershirt, partially open with white undershirt/wifebeater?

Blurry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I wear it partially open with no undershirt.

I always wear dress shoes/dress pants and a collared shirt or a t-shirt with a blazer.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Voice said:
How do you guys suggest I wear the dress shirt? Closed, partially open w/o undershirt, partially open with white undershirt/wifebeater?
NEVER AN UNDERSHIRT IN A CLUB. NEVER tucked in. Unless you are wearing slacks, going to a wedding, or have a job interview. NEVER AN UNDERSHIRT. Partially open.

Rooikat

Reaction score
Get nice sneakers, black leather ones I mean (both Clark and Hugo Boss make them, and other brands probably too). They are as comfortable as any sneaker, and you can even wear them on a suit, but they don't look as 'stiff' as regular leather dress shoes. I've no problem getting into clubs with a strict 'no sneaker' policy either. Best buy you'll make shoewise.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Rooikat said:
Get nice sneakers, black leather ones I mean (both Clark and Hugo Boss make them, and other brands probably too). They are as comfortable as any sneaker, and you can even wear them on a suit, but they don't look as 'stiff' as regular leather dress shoes. I've no problem getting into clubs with a strict 'no sneaker' policy either. Best buy you'll make shoewise.
Can you give some links to this? I'm interested in this.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score