Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Club / Bar game observations

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, i've never really heard of or thought about the concept of 'social circle bars' before, maybe because that's basically every bar where I live haha.

''trying to have a fun night with their close friends and maybe hookup with someone who is already in their social circle. Not with a complete stranger.'' - I couldn't explain it any better if I tried lol. That is exactly what I see where I live. It's why I always talk about 'finding the unicorns'. The exceptions. In more ways than one. This wasn't the case in Budapest where I got laid a $hit tonne, but I was aware this was because I was in a 'party destination' full of adventurous people travelling on their own literally looking to meet strangers. Where I live, it's full of girls like that blondie and her friends who think it's very strange when a guy opens her, and she's really out to chat with her friends, take vids for tiktok, and maybe hook up with Jack who she knows from college who she heard was out tonight.

It's an interesting concept though. I sometimes venture out too a town not very far away and almost sense a different atmosphere as if it's at least less of a 'social circle bar' as you put it
the density % of social bars increases as the city population decreases

one thing is to game in a big city like London , and a totally different thing to game in Newcastle or Brighton

social bars are nothing more than a cultural ASD , but it is still doable ( you have to be a bit of a regular yourself , and such becoming a familiar face )

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a typical bar in my part of the UK (this vid was shot next to my house pretty much lol)

Lots of young girls. But mostly you'll be met with a look of complete confusion/disdain and maybe a 'go away' kind of rejection on an approach.

In fact, I think that's what I got from the blonde girl at the start of this vid haha

I play hella numbers game though, so tend to find the unicorns (sociable girls who also think i'm attractive)

Agreed

The video perfectly summarises what i am talking about

Young chicks are so anti social these days you can tell by their facial expressions and body language if a guy goes anywhere near any of them he will get immediately told to " F@@CK OFF" ,

i'm not sure if its the " all men are scum" message thats been hammered home by influencers and the mainstream media over the last 10 years but something definitely isn't right

For the people that are arguing with me i can assure you - it never used to be like this

Sure you'd have the odd group of wannabe " mean girls " who thought they were a cut above the rest but they would usually be sat in dark corners , wouldn't make eye contact with anyone and usually keep themselves to themselves

Nobody would usually bother with these girls , unless some sort of male local celeb came in and then they would come to life

The rest would be more than happy to dance with you , maybe some grinding , kissing

between 2012 - 2016 it wouldn't be uncommon for me to pull 10-15 girls in a night during a night out

Today i am not so sure these numbers are achievable

Attitudes have changed

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed

The video perfectly summarises what i am talking about

Young chicks are so anti social these days you can tell by their facial expressions and body language if a guy goes anywhere near any of them he will get immediately told to " F@@CK OFF" ,

i'm not sure if its the " all men are scum" message thats been hammered home by influencers and the mainstream media over the last 10 years but something definitely isn't right

For the people that are arguing with me i can assure you - it never used to be like this

Sure you'd have the odd group of wannabe " mean girls " who thought they were a cut above the rest but they would usually be sat in dark corners , wouldn't make eye contact with anyone and usually keep themselves to themselves

Nobody would usually bother with these girls , unless some sort of male local celeb came in and then they would come to life

The rest would be more than happy to dance with you , maybe some grinding , kissing

between 2012 - 2016 it wouldn't be uncommon for me to pull 10-15 girls in a night during a night out

Today i am not so sure these numbers are achievable

Attitudes have changed
OP Is not lying

I think smartphones, #Metoo and Liberal propaganda have ruined women

I live in one of the most liberal/Progressive cities in the world, women use to be open to be approached and friendly.
Now when you approach women they have bitchy attitudes and the only time they are tolerant is if you offer drinks(i have done this just to ghost women at the bar cause I didn't wanna pay for it)

I would say after 2013 in my city it became difficult to approach by 2017 any sort of nightlife was virtually dead compared to 2010 even

Nightlife has taken a major hit due to a recission, smartphones, covid and now another recission will hit

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so we're clear, I don't think it's impossible to get laid in the UK lol
I'm not a million miles away from triple figures at this point and nearly all of them from cold approach
One of my only ever non 'cold approach' lays was the girl whose pic I shared at the beginning of the year (who I met through a temping job)

I'd still say there's lots of truth in the OP, though

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so we're clear, I don't think it's impossible to get laid in the UK lol
I'm not a million miles away from triple figures at this point and nearly all of them from cold approach
One of my only ever non 'cold approach' lays was the girl whose pic I shared at the beginning of the year (who I met through a temping job)

I'd still say there's lots of truth in the OP, though
Nothing is impossible

This is more a question wether the investment is worth the reward

Running numbers + night game is time and resource intensive

I am lucky i have a hot FWB i can fvck pretty much whenever i want ......if i didn't i wouldn't really bother pursing women anymore because the payoff is no longer worth it for me

James Cruse

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, alot of this strikes me as embellished or flat out untrue OR that you were making ALOT of simple mistakes:

Given we are both 30 The bouncer kind of looked at us like wtf are you two doing here but after a bit of sweet talking he let us slip in
You had to “sweet talk” a bouncer to allow you and your friend access to a bar near a university campus? Never heard of it, unless you were dressed terribly.
Uni bars generally have the lowest bar for admission.

Young chicks nowadays seem to form very tight nit circles in clubs and unless you know one of them formally you aren't getting anywhere near them

When i was 20 this wasn't a thing , there would be ripe pickings in 1's and 2's all over the dance floor and girls would be very open to flirting / grinding /dancing with pretty much anyone who was up for it

last night i was seeing groups of 4 , 6 and 8 they were banded together like spartan warriors and most of them had hell of an attitude on them , one gave me a stinking look because i smiled at her :rofl:
How do you know they were “tight nit” as you said? Did you confidently approached multiple women you were interested in in multiple groups? Doesn’t sound like it from this report.
It sounds like you were scared to approach a big group with your friend? Lack of confidence from you, I think.

But next thing one of the other warriors starts screaming in my face waving her finger saying i had just sexually assaulted her freind

I literally didnt have a fvcking clue what the fvck was going on , the "victim" said it might have been her fault and the warriors retreated to their formation but there was no apology just something along the lines of "fvck off creep "
Never seen this happen, it sounds like a Blackpill fantasy story to me.Either that or again, you and your mate were dressed terribly, with bad body language giving off a bad vibe.

There was one bloke who was 6ft 11 ( u read that right ) who was getting a fvckload of attention

It was generally very very young in there , but i did get chatting to one belgian chick she was ok but fvck me she was like 6ft
I’ve seen many very very tall guys in clubs, my good friend is 6’9” and another is 6’6” and they get SLIGHTLY more attention than the average guys, but you could only see that if you were really looking for it.

This sounds to me like you have a huge insecurity with your height because you refer to it a few times. The 6ft belgian girl liked you because she was talking to you for an hour but she was taller than you by an inch or so, so in your mind, you had no chance? Is that correct?

Brother, the only problems I see from this is that you have confidence and insecurity issues about these people being better than you, which I’m guessing many of those women noticed, you obviously didn’t approach nearly enough, you’re intimidated by larger groups of women (newsflash - they’re easier that two girls together).

You left after having approached many girls, even though it sounds like you and your mate had very little male competition and then piked home after only 2hours.

Had you approached ALL the girls in the bar you found attractive, then re-approached the ones that either showed interest the first time around or ones that gave you signals, had abit of fun being social in betwern, then you could have had a great night.