Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

clothing

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what are some good looking clothing brands? Im tired of american eagle, lol ... i like a few things i've seen from lacoste..what other sytlish brands are out there? polo, tommy, etc?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Niki, Addidas.

What's your style? Check out shirts in Vulpine's signature, perhaps something like that?

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i like to look clean, not too preppy...and def not metro, lol ... check out his sig... thats cool for chilling out...but im talking about get h0rs to come over and feel ma sexy body...lol, i usually do polo shirts and jeans

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
For florida, polo shirts and jeans is about right.

I've seen a player with gay style (not gay) wear jeans, a button shirt, and shoes.. Only they weren't your regular sh1t you buy at store, he bought those at some gay butique on south beach. Shirt was like fancy white one. Jeans were special too, belt was special, quality sh1t. And shoes were fvcking nice. Other than that he wear what you wearing, only fancier..

With his gay style, every woman would question his sexuality. EVEN AFTER HE FVCK THEM. That's really gay, I don't think a real gay can pull a gay that real..

Hit south beach..

Honestely though. I would never spend that much money on special cloath. I buy department, even wal mart, sport authorata.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha...thats funny, lol :crackup: ... what other brands are out there though..for polos?