Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clothes! What do you rock?

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I will probably not be making the rounds in Paris anytime soon so feel free to keep eating.
yeah it's just me now. When she saw you, the fashionista inside me went and locked herself in a room with a montain of passtries, make herself drunk with sugar... to forget....

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
yeah it's just me now. When she saw you, the fashionista inside me went and locked herself in a room with a montain of passtries, make herself drunk with sugar... to forget....

No one cares. Shut up

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
This is basically how Cordon feels after watching "Desperate Housewives".

P­ornography

Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
I prefer to dress on the nicer side, but budget doesn't always allow for it. I have a fairly wide range of colors in my wardrobe, as I get bored of the same thing day after day.

As far as specifics, changes pretty often. The R&B singer Ne-Yo has a line through Macy's called Alfani Red. For the most part, I love the clothes in that line (except for the flannel... what's up with that?). I just bought a shirt I love and was gonna post the link but it's not on the website.

I am not a fan of skinny jeans... at all, but I like slim fit or straight leg, depending on brand. If pants get too baggy I feel it looks sloppy.

Guilty pleasure is shoes. My roommate loves to bust my b@lls on that one, but anyone who saw his style would know he has no right haha. I have 8 pairs of shoes right now, and would have more if I had the funds.

There is another thread out there talking about V-necks. I love them, but completely agree you need the right body type for them. I actually bought a couple with intentions to not wear them until I get a little more definition.

I think a really nice watch can go real far in making your style look mature or sophisticated. And by "nice" I don't necessarily mean Rolex. Just a good quality product with a nice, clean look.

I could probably go on way too long on this subject, so I'll just stop here.
Yeah this is me. I wore a V neck to sleep once and was surprised to see how much sexuality it vibed off. so just me to tone my chest and can go back to them!!!

Audiophile

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always get complimented on my clothing, and it really isn't too hard to "dress well". I don't even have any expensive clothes, most of them I found at various discount stores and the like, you just gotta look. The most important part of dressing well is getting clothes that are a nice fit I have a large number of different coloured/patterened dress shirts, which I LOVE to wear, because they fit so damn well and look great on anybody. I mix up what I wear daily, but this is my favourite style to rock > http://www.details.com/images/details/features/100105/tuckShirtv.jpg .

Again, it's all very personal, but whatever you do, please make sure your clothes look good together. There's no point in having a lot of nice shirts if your pants don't even match and look like crap. Shoes should match or at least go well with the colour of the shirt. And wear nice shoes, ALWAYS. Unless you are going for a jog or getting ripped at the gym, put the runners away. Sweaters are nice, I'm not a fan of the ones you linked to on your opening post, but if they fit well, do whatever you want.

I recommend you pay premium for jeans, since nice jeans will go a LONG way. Paying $200 for a pair of Diesel jeans may seem like a lot, but for the amount of time you can wear them, it really pays off. Having your own style will give you more attention and makes you stand out more than simply following a crowd (dressing like every other person you see).

*Edit: Check this article out http://www.kinowear.com/blog/40-common-mens-fashion-mistakes-to-avoid if you haven't

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I wear is either Ralph Lauren or Hollister. I'm very picky when it comes to clothing.

My shoes are either sperries or ralph lauren.

bongo

Don Juan
Reaction score
During the day if it's something like going to the supermarket, I wear t-shirts with nike shorts and Reef flip flops. Or maybe a t-shirt with sweat pants.

If I'm going out at night to a club or eat at a restaurant I wear Polo's with jeans and casual shoes, or a nice dress shirt dark jeans and casual shoes.

Or just a nice ( not sporty ) t-shirt with jeans and Vans http://www.lillifoot.co.uk/pics/vans/atwood-lg-white-black.jpg

Don't got much money at the moment to invest in a lot of clothes but I get around and try to save my best for nightime outings.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boots: Aldo's
Dress shoes: Calvin Klein
A nice wool jacket looks classy...
As for a scarf a nice wool one that isn't gay colored doesn't look bad, just don't tie it up like a homo.

I don't like buying stuff with big ass logos all over the stuff it just seems to boyish. A lot of times, I rock solid colored v-necks in my fav colors: black, white, red, maroon. Just actually have a decent upper body to fill them out properly.

I just got a sweet shirt with Marilyn Monroe on it and chics love it. I like rocking chuck taylors when I want to be a bit more comfortable. I buy stuff like slick reversible belts so I can flip colors fast to match an outfit better.

Some fresh old school jordans will never go out of style for me.

My legs aren't even that muscular and I can't even get one leg into some of these "skinny jeans" or real slim fitting style jeans. Hell at some places the supposed "loose" ones still bunch my **** up and i feel I'm going to suffocate my legs at times.

If you're on a budget buying a lot of neutral colored clothes is a good idea as you'll never have ****ed up matching clothes, Your greys, blacks etc....

I get looks all day though with my slicked back jet black hair, a nice fitting v-neck, some nice jeans and my old school looking black boots. I like to say my style of wear is like on some 1950's grind with a mixture of modern day swag.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just spent $115 at TJ Maxx..bought 6 t-shirts (Volcolm (sp?), Billabong, and some others I forget), levis jeans, billabong shorts, Ironman sunglasses for summer.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, masculine wardrobe.

Shoes - Almost invariably addidas classics
Boots - Tan Timbs or Lugz
Jeans - Boot-Cut Arizona jeans
Shirts - Fitted solid color T's, V-necks and Polo's. Mostly black, red, grey and white.
Draws - I'm always wearing a wife beater (not out, mind you). I also sport banana hammocks.
Shorts - The only shorts I wear are swim trunks.

Coats & Jackets - One of the two areas I splurge. Ralph Lauren.
Watches & Accesories - Another area I splurge. Small diamond earring. I keep a full collection of aviator shades, kangol hats, watches of every material and size for every occasion, and wear a thin, tight fitting platinum chain around my neck. I probably spend more on watches than I do on the rest of my wardrobe combined.

Still, my attire is pretty basic. I spend much more attention on keeping clear skin, impeccably trimmed facial hair, and smelling like a milliion bucks.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
magickarl said:
and smelling like a milliion bucks.
yeah, I use Play cologne. 50% of chicks want to just eat me alive with that on, the others are just too into themselves to even notice. I've had them actually snort and snarl digging at me trying to get a whiff of that in bed on the way to putting the linkin log in her.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had jury duty today so I rocked up wearing slim blue nudie jeans, an untucked textured white button up formal shirt with military style shoulder flaps and and chest pockets with button flaps, light blue tie with diagonal white/lighter blue lines (with the top button undone of course so there was still a bit of of open-necked casualness to contrast with the formality of a tie), a chunky square stainless steel armani exchange watch and skinny black leather shoes.

I was lookin pretty hip, but unfortunately there were no hunny's there for me to impress ne way :/

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly jeans, unless it's something more formal. I also wear normal dark-colored shirts and usually a telnyashka underneath.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Audiophile said:
I always get complimented on my clothing, and it really isn't too hard to "dress well". I don't even have any expensive clothes, most of them I found at various discount stores and the like, you just gotta look. The most important part of dressing well is getting clothes that are a nice fit I have a large number of different coloured/patterened dress shirts, which I LOVE to wear, because they fit so damn well and look great on anybody. I mix up what I wear daily, but this is my favourite style to rock > http://www.details.com/images/details/features/100105/tuckShirtv.jpg .

Again, it's all very personal, but whatever you do, please make sure your clothes look good together. There's no point in having a lot of nice shirts if your pants don't even match and look like crap. Shoes should match or at least go well with the colour of the shirt. And wear nice shoes, ALWAYS. Unless you are going for a jog or getting ripped at the gym, put the runners away. Sweaters are nice, I'm not a fan of the ones you linked to on your opening post, but if they fit well, do whatever you want.

I recommend you pay premium for jeans, since nice jeans will go a LONG way. Paying $200 for a pair of Diesel jeans may seem like a lot, but for the amount of time you can wear them, it really pays off. Having your own style will give you more attention and makes you stand out more than simply following a crowd (dressing like every other person you see).

*Edit: Check this article out http://www.kinowear.com/blog/40-common-mens-fashion-mistakes-to-avoid if you haven't
I like that style and was thinking of adopting it; nothing makes me feel more like a stud than slim-fit dress shirts :)

Do you have any tips for pulling that style?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
It's easy to get clothes that are expensive for cheap prices...

Go to retail outlets. All the big high end department stores have them. Off 5th, Nordstrom Rack, etc.

Print out recent coupons online by googling a favorite department store and google their clearence outlet near you. There's TONS of stuff on racks at HUGELY discounted prices. like 75, 80 and 90% off the original price plus bring the 20% discont coupon...all you have to do is spend a good few hours searching for your size and the styles you like.

You will be fvcking AMAZED at how cheap you can get good clothes.

I'm telling you. I work in a high end department store and I wind up getting TONS of stuff waaay less than the original price. like 60% off with a then 20% coupon and a 25% employee discount.

It pays to take a part time job there. Tons of hot chicks and getting good clothes off the sale racks.

You just have to go to the clearence section depending on your budget and make sure you have or ask the associate for the latest coupon. Or go to their clearence outlet if one is near you and bring the coupon....Insanely good clothes for cheap...I've got waaaay too many different brands to mention..Suits, jeans, sneakers, dress shirts, button downs, winter, fall, summer, spring, shorts, short sleeve, long sleeve, sandals, sneakers....Like a friggin warehouse...Pretty much every major and or popular brand I've bought...lol

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that style and was thinking of adopting it; nothing makes me feel more like a stud than slim-fit dress shirts

Do you have any tips for pulling that style?
I guess that's kinda my style. I usually wear t-shirts but when I want to look nice I sometimes wear a dress shirt like that. All you need to do is feel comfortable in those clothes to pull it off, it's the same with everything. I don't have many of them with designer brands on them, because they're the same as the rest and cost three times as much. I can look ****ing stylish in one that only cost me 20 bucks, because I believe I can.

You don't have to pay a lot of money for good jeans either. Just don't buy the really cheap ones at Walmart. Some Levi's are great looking and they don't cost a fortune. I got the 527 "boot cut" ones and picked them up for 35 bucks. They look good on me because I'm on good shape but I'll never wear anything tighter than that. The slim fit and skinny jeans are just ****ing gay.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dress clothes. Then again it's required of me since I am in Finance. This is a very important aspect- pay attention to your clothing/style. It opens a lot of doors with women (It sucks I know, shouldn't be this way but alas it is)