"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

# close seemed for sure, but didnt happen, why?

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
alright, in a nutshell, once a week the bar has an 18+ night, i'm 18, was there, met a chic we hit it off great, got to grinding, felt up T&A some, she kissed me on the cheek, she went to do it again and I turned my lip and kissed her on the lips, she seemed pleasantly surprised, end of song I say kiss me, she does, then a song later I kiss her and get a little tounge too, we dance a lil while longer, her friends and her have to take off, I ask her for her #, she says she dosnt have a phone and mby I could get her friends # so I could get a hold of her; her friend, a 250 pound chic who I had no interest in, hoever declined giving me her #, so she just said i'd see her at the bar again sometime

I suppose it is possible that she dosnt have a phone, but comon people this is 2004 here, everyone should have a phone

I suppose I can think of a couple reasons, shes 21 and i'm 18 and she dosnt feel like doing much with an 18 yr old, another is that i'm still in hs, albiet graduating, but if she cared either way I dont think she'd of kissed me and danced with me explicitly and exclusivly, yeah so opinions?

my bad, I didnt realize I was under tips when I wrote this, mods feel free to move it
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Moved to Discussion.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Dude, you're only 18 and you made out with a grown woman at a bar - you did good. :) Just forget about her and find another target this weekend. And with any luck you'll find one with a cellphone.
 

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
maybe shes just a dumb ho who wanted to make out with you at the bar bub didnt know you or had no deisre to get into an LTR
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
sounds good to me :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
She was complying with your wishes for one night only to make your day a happier one.
 
Top