"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Close Encounters: The True Don Juan

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Useless Thread

This post is now in the HS section.. decided to move it personally
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
only 14... lucky bastard ;)
I found this site few weeks ago... and to think how much I could have accomplished before I finished high school arghhh!!! I suppose that some lessons gotta be learned the hard way.

Good post!
 

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Without action, you have nothing.

WHo said something like this??? : wanting is not enough: you must be willing

thinking is not enough: you must act.

bruce lee?

action is everything. just do it.
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
wow from a 14 y/o I am seriousely impressed. Keep that attitude and you are going to do great things during your lifetime raven
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by dig it
Without action, you have nothing.

WHo said something like this??? : wanting is not enough: you must be willing

thinking is not enough: you must act.

bruce lee?

action is everything. just do it.
I think it was Bruce Lee...
 
Top