Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Close death encounters

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you had close encounter with death? If so how did it happened and how did it affected you as a person and your life in general? Few years ago I had one encounter, I was accidentally shot in leg while hunting. Thankfully, I don't have any consequences of that event. Thanks to God and luck, i survived and the bullet didn't hit arteries. After that, I begin to appreciate more life in general and also small things. It helped me become more minded and wiser. I came to the conclusion that it can take only one moment to either kill you or change your life forever,so whatever you did planned for tomorrow, it's best to do it today.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a teenager a close friend of mine died in an auto accident. I would have been in the car with him but I couldn't reach him by phone to make plans (lines were busy - this was back in the day) and thus stayed in for the night. It wasn't "close" in the sense that my mortal coil was never damaged, but it shaped me mentally in a very big way to think how only a couple of things needed to go differently. OP, I learned many of the same lessons you did.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a teenager a close friend of mine died in an auto accident. I would have been in the car with him but I couldn't reach him by phone to make plans (lines were busy - this was back in the day) and thus stayed in for the night. It wasn't "close" in the sense that my mortal coil was never damaged, but it shaped me mentally in a very big way to think how only a couple of things needed to go differently. OP, I learned many of the same lessons you did.
Sorry about your friend. It's like you had someone backing up for you, when it's not your time you will even survive plane crash. But yes those things really makes you aware of life more.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
client was a psychopath, he would do things like chase after you in the pool, trying to "dunk" you which meant he would hold your head or anybody else's head he could get at, underwater, for as long as he could. He would sit on small children, asphyxiating them, if ever given the chance.

This guy was in and out of mental hospitals, until our agency took him on.

Im staying over night in the group home and imagine my surprise when I wake up to this kid hovering over me with a large knife... They live, psychopaths, to see fear, so if you show no fear, they almost lose their buzz or excitement they get, so he said to me "I'm gonna kill you"

I responded "go ahead" without flinching or moving, my plan was to use my blanket to wrap around the knife if he came at me, a bad plan to say the least.

he just said "Nah" and walked away, put the knife away, walked up stairs back to bed.

Best advice I ever got in my life, "go ahead"

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
client was a psychopath, he would do things like chase after you in the pool, trying to "dunk" you which meant he would hold your head or anybody else's head he could get at, underwater, for as long as he could. He would sit on small children, asphyxiating them, if ever given the chance.

This guy was in and out of mental hospitals, until our agency took him on.

Im staying over night in the group home and imagine my surprise when I wake up to this kid hovering over me with a large knife... They live, psychopaths, to see fear, so if you show no fear, they almost lose their buzz or excitement they get, so he said to me "I'm gonna kill you"

I responded "go ahead" without flinching or moving, my plan was to use my blanket to wrap around the knife if he came at me, a bad plan to say the least.

he just said "Nah" and walked away, put the knife away, walked up stairs back to bed.

Best advice I ever got in my life, "go ahead"
Damn, hope that guy/kid is behind bars or mental institution to keep him out of the streets. But good call for managing that situation.