Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clingy ****buddy is getting too awkward, should I dump her?

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 4 weeks ago I started dating a girl from Tinder, we have had 4 dates and all of them ended up in sleep overs with nights and mornings full of sex.
She's a good/excellent lay, but there are a few turn offs that makes me think she is not long term material.

Turn offs are:
She smokes like a chimney
Occasionally uses party drugs
She is not hot enough
There is no challenge, she is too clingy/desperate, easy, no self esteem.

My God she texts me the whole day about how she is in love with me, how she misses me, how she thinks about me the whole day.
She wants to know if I miss her, she talks about cuddling the entire day, it doesn't stop. She's making plans about travelling together and stuff like that but it's getting awkward because I'm not really emotionally involved.

I told her after the second date I'm not looking for a relationship but was OK for a casual/FB thing and she started an awkward monologue about how she thinks she is not worthy of having a relationship with me and agrees being a **** buddy. (This self humilating (outside the bed) isn't making her more attractive at all)

I am still talking to and dating other women, but I haven't told her this, but just wondering what to do with her, string her along for the sex or just do her a favour and rip the bandaid off.

What do you guys think?

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see 2 options:
1. You dump her.
2. You develop a sadism fetish and give her those humilliation feelings she is looking for.

You can always transform her into a nice housewife...

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a similar situation myself.

Realistically the best thing to do is let her go. But that's hard especially if she's great in bed. At the point I'm at, which sounds similar to yours, she's probably invested enough that she's gonna get hurt. I try to cuddle less and don't stay the night. I also don't respond to all her texts.

It sounds like your girl has more issues and is more clingy though and like she might be getting off on this stuff.

Right thing to do is dump her, but...for the most part, you clearly defined what the relationship is to you, and she is choosing to continue it by her own volition. She's essentially setting herself up to be hurt.

If you don't dump her, at least stop spending the night with her, cuddle less, and keep the pillow talk light.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like my gf lol...

Honestly I just don't really care too much, I mean a lot of times it does get annoying, but I stay cuz she does **** for me. I don't have a car, so she drives me places since she does, she will sometimes get me food (but then again she owes me anyway haha), she makes work a little more exciting (they say never date a coworker but this is just a weekend job so IDC), and overall she is still pretty fun to be with. But the biggest reason is that I can learn from her as in socially and how to deal with women. That by itself is why I keep her. Not like I need her, but I have been preparing myself, bettering myself, and cultivating my skills for a little while now (2 years) because a lot of the advice here is to focus on yourself instead of women and have them come to you, so I figured I don't have enough experience with women so I might as well take the chance with this chick and so far she's been easy af and so readable. I have gotten to the point where she thinks she is the one in control and is shapingme when in reality I make her want what I want. This is the first girl I've ever really done **** with too lol (embarrassingly enough).

So yeah, sorry about the rambling, but what I'm trying to say here is that if you still learn from her or benefit from her in some way, then stay with her. If the negatives outweigh the positives, then leave her.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 4 weeks ago I started dating a girl from Tinder, we have had 4 dates and all of them ended up in sleep overs with nights and mornings full of sex.
She's a good/excellent lay, but there are a few turn offs that makes me think she is not long term material.

Turn offs are:
She smokes like a chimney
Occasionally uses party drugs
She is not hot enough
There is no challenge, she is too clingy/desperate, easy, no self esteem.

My God she texts me the whole day about how she is in love with me, how she misses me, how she thinks about me the whole day.
She wants to know if I miss her, she talks about cuddling the entire day, it doesn't stop. She's making plans about travelling together and stuff like that but it's getting awkward because I'm not really emotionally involved.

I told her after the second date I'm not looking for a relationship but was OK for a casual/FB thing and she started an awkward monologue about how she thinks she is not worthy of having a relationship with me and agrees being a **** buddy. (This self humilating (outside the bed) isn't making her more attractive at all)

I am still talking to and dating other women, but I haven't told her this, but just wondering what to do with her, string her along for the sex or just do her a favour and rip the bandaid off.

What do you guys think?
Set boundaries. Make them clear to her. If she doesn't respect them then dump her.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep on spinning her. Ignore all this **** and do your job . As long as you are not exclusive with her and she can accept that , i don't see any problem. Keep on fcking her .