Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clean Shaven or Stubble

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-if your beard came in nicely (if it's not all under your chin) then scruffy defenitly, Leave about 1-2 mm always.

If all your beard is under your chin, then shave for gods sake, it looks yakkkk.

T

tj

goatee is kinda oldschool. most women like the clean shaven look.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go for light stubble, but really its all up to you and what you think suits your face.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. I don't shave every day. So sometimes smooth, sometimes stubble. Women like a variety of textures rubbing against their coochies.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually either clean shaven or with some stubble. Never had problems with that, its good to have some variation.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I do:
I have a clean shave.

What do the ladies like?:
That depends on personal prefference.

Laterz...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know how you like to run your hend over your head when you get a haircut. Most woman love it (NOT ALL) when you got the same thing going on on your face. i don't mean a long beard, just couple of days worth. Just enough so it stings a bit. Thatway when you give them a kiss on the cheek they know It's A MAN that is kissing them.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tj
goatee is kinda oldschool. most women like the clean shaven look.
surely thats more reason to bust one out, if its not fashionable, you look differen't.

I bust a goatee and shaved head, had about 6 girls now say i look like justin timberlake now, not that i'm trying to or think i do, but it can't be bad if they think it.

As soon as i got a bit of facial hair and stubble, i noticed a lot more interest from girls.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually go through a week long facial hair cycle.

Monday, I'm smooth as a babies butt...tuesday I got the five a clock shadow...wednesday starting to look rough...etc...sunday, bin laden here I come.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
I actually go through a week long facial hair cycle.

Monday, I'm smooth as a babies butt...tuesday I got the five a clock shadow...wednesday starting to look rough...etc...sunday, bin laden here I come.
its funny, theres like a line you cross from being fasionably stubbly to a mess! I think mine is about 2/3 days.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to keep clean for work purposes and all. Every now and again it gets a little scruffy and i'll itch a bit then i'll shave. I like the smell of my shaving foam as well so before I go out I usually try to shave.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the slight stubble look is best if you have a low body fat percentage. Guys who have pudgy cheeks and have stubble, look like they are slobs who forgot to shave. Guys who have low body fat (in the face), look like they are stylish.

Fat dudes, however, can manipulate their facial hair to their advantage. Sporting a ‘chinstrap’ will de-emphasize the double chin.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer stubble, that makes me look much older than when i'm clean shaved. I time my shaving so that by each friday I have noticable stubble, which usually happens when I shave on Thursday.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually a bit of stubble.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
I time my shaving so that by each friday I have noticable stubble, which usually happens when I shave on Thursday.
I thought that I was the only one that did this! My prime for stubble is 24-36 hours after a shave.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's stubble science :p

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
It's stubble science :p
I could sooooo see David DeAngelo putting out a product for this with
Double Your Dating.

Stubble Science: 21 Secrets to facial hair Success!

Italostud, you better go patent this idea and make some money.

Marketing Tip: alliterations are always adorably rememberable.

T

tj

Originally posted by Not Quite There
surely thats more reason to bust one out, if its not fashionable, you look differen't.

I bust a goatee and shaved head, had about 6 girls now say i look like justin timberlake now, not that i'm trying to or think i do, but it can't be bad if they think it.

As soon as i got a bit of facial hair and stubble, i noticed a lot more interest from girls.

a bit of facial hair is different than a goatee..

No thanks anyway, I would rather conform and get some..then express some ignorant individuality and not get any..

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tj
a bit of facial hair is different than a goatee..

No thanks anyway, I would rather conform and get some..then express some ignorant individuality and not get any..
fair play

mine isnt some full on goatee anyhow, its trimmed to about a 1 on the head trimmers, so is really just a few days growth.