Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

classroom pickup

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so since starting back to university this year heres what ive done.

as soon as i enter a new class i pick out a HB in the class and sit beside her, durring the first class i scope out others I might want to sit beside later on in the semester. I find people generally sit in the same place with the same people the entire semester.

Now what ive been noticing is although i can get her talking alot and IOI's, im lacking with the kino, I find it really hard to do in a classroom/lecture environment sitting beside her. as well as the number close. the way ive been useing to get numbers dosent seem to do my justice or it lands me in the friend zone. i use something long the lines of "*hand phone* put your number in here, that way we will both know someone in the class to call if we need any homework or study help" usually allways works, but i find it dosent give me the opportunity to iniate chat for a date or anything.

any ideas? also what are some ways I can improve my game around campus and with random girls walking around?

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the same situation, but I believe its easier to avoid the horrible friendzone by proposing a study session(1 on 1), and then you can kino from there and such.With a study session you can schedule it immediate(due to testing, that bypasses the 3 day rule, a player's loophole!)

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well im in highschool, but typically speaking for the kino, just kinda put your arm on her shoulder when you want her attention, but dont keep it there too long since you dont know her well. make sure you hug her if you are both standing, and you walk in. when things get boring in class, offer some thumb wars ( since you sit close to her) give her high fives, and as things get higher on the escalation kino ladder, start kinda holding her hands after the high fives.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bryce556 said:
so since starting back to university this year heres what ive done.

as soon as i enter a new class i pick out a HB in the class and sit beside her, durring the first class i scope out others I might want to sit beside later on in the semester. I find people generally sit in the same place with the same people the entire semester.

Now what ive been noticing is although i can get her talking alot and IOI's, im lacking with the kino, I find it really hard to do in a classroom/lecture environment sitting beside her. as well as the number close. the way ive been useing to get numbers dosent seem to do my justice or it lands me in the friend zone. i use something long the lines of "*hand phone* put your number in here, that way we will both know someone in the class to call if we need any homework or study help" usually allways works

Whoa dude that may work to get their number, but to get into their pants, no way. What kind of sexy guy says "put your number in my phone so incase I need help I may be able to call you sometime to talk about the math problem 7.2 on page 42?" That sound like something a confident sexy, ambitious guy would do?

You should find out what she likes to do, have something in common, then invite her out for a small lunch, coffee, etc. Many guys get confused about this. They just want to get the number to get the number. Your purpose to get the number is to go out with her and show her a GOOD TIME. Make her laugh, make her smile, make her so excited that her knees buckle next time she sees you.