"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Classroom dilemma

Levex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2002
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
8
Location
LA
today was my first day of college classes and when i walked into my class a little late i saw an area heavily populated with decent to hot looking chicks so i sat right in the middle.Basically i'm surrounded by about 5 girls. now the one that i have my eye on sits to the side and behind me,so i'd have to turn around half-way to talk to her.

i cant figure out how to casually aproach the situation without making it obvious that i'm hitting on her during class,cause if i wanted to ask something there are all those other girls on the sides, so that would be too obvious.

any ideas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
well if she ever takes a while to leave class or gets there earlyer then ask her somthing before or after class. If you see her out of class, just around the college then you can ask her about the homework. it really isnt that difficult.

hope iv been a help!
 

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
While class is in session .. you write note that says something funny that u and her can relate.. and give to her .. she reads and you hear laugh .. then u are ON! From that point on .. you can either talk to her after class or continue to exchange notes

and nobdy will know .. I was in UNIV once .. I did this often with girl friends .. chick loves getting notes during the class .. its old fashion but works like charm.
 
Top