Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Classic" Female Mind Games

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Post all your female mind games that you have experienced.

- Personal Favorite: PHONE. Playing phone tag with a girl. Let's assume you miss her call one night, your like whatever, call back the next day and BAM! she wont answer nor call you back for a few days, to show you that she is not to be played. (Yet, the girl is unaware that your IL is uber low and you don't really care.)

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you took mine... i just delete their number as soon as i make a call to them nowadays.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta be kiddin me. It's a long long list man, and just stating it won't help you at all.

I could give you their mindset though, it would be much more useful in the long run.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acting like they love you one day and going cold to you the next.

That's fine, I do it myself.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, if you want to list the mindset or actual situations with easy solutions, post them.

- You will never replace her girlfriend: She goes telling her girl, every single intimite detail about your relationship and therefore is slowly killing it. Her girlfriend slowly assists in making sure to bring these things back to you, at which point you go to your girl and she denies every single word.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you accept that women are immoral, shwerd calculating creatures, who will use ANY methods to get to you without thinking twice...

Their games become really transparent.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The strangest game I encountered when I was first getting to know a woman: whenever I'd smile and try to make eye contact with her, she would flatly refuse; then, whenever I was in a conversation with someone and she was walking by, she'd look and smile at me. It was confusing as hell for a short while until I figured out why; I believe she was testing me for attention loyalty. I passed it by refusing to play along.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is another gem.

- She is not one of the boys: When your girl talks smack about another girl especially her friend, do not join in. She is not one of your boys therefore, you cannot join in on bashing her friend. If you do your automatically labeled as an a$$hole for not liking her girl-friend and taking what she said out of context.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
Here is another gem.

- She is not one of the boys: When your girl talks smack about another girl especially her friend, do not join in. She is not one of your boys therefore, you cannot join in on bashing her friend. If you do your automatically labeled as an a$$hole for not liking her girl-friend and taking what she said out of context.
Yep, you should also bust her on HER TALKIN SHYT about the girl.

Here's a similar story about a badmouth girl:

I am at a party once with a buddy of mine. The guy is fun to hang out with and a good person too, but he is unbeleivably stupid. There's also a girl who's ok in looks, but because of her dominating attitude she gets treated like a ten. Total gossip, backstabber and selfish little thing. I didn't like her from the beginning, but hey - you don't bother me, I don't bother you. No reason to lock horns for nothing.

Anyways, by buddy's in the other room and she starts talking sh1t about him. He comes in and she puts an act with smile and all. He thinks she's coming onto him and looks like an idiot. Then he leaves.

I just gave her a piece of mind in front of everybody. There were like 15 people in the room who listened when I gave a speech in a really authoritative manner. "How would you like it if people started b1tching about you when you were in the other room? Do you really feel so worthless that you have to put others down?" etc...

She was so shocked she didn't give me any comeback. She just stood there with nothing to say. Then I hit her with:

"You're starting to cry? Why? Do you feel bad all of a sudden? Embarassed?"

Then she just broke down into hysterical tear shredding and ran out of the party :D

Needless to say, acing sh1t tests feels good :D

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the testing phase sux we all know that.

- Figuring out what the problem is ... NOT: Asking what is wrong to try and fix the situation, cause she told you that the relationship means everything to her and she needs you to be completely honest at all times and she will not get mad about anything. She then says: YOU out of all people should know! or NOTHING.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never experienced the phonegame... Girls seldom try to play any games with me becuse they see I never care about stuff.. One girl though fvcked everything up for herself because she tried tricking me into telling her I liked her... She was interested in a relationship, I was actually open for the idea myself. But because of her games I didn't take it too seriously so I joked around and she never believed I liked her :p Too bad for her. She knows now, she wasn't happy when I told her :p

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a few:

Saying they'll call back...BUT THEY DON'T. Or more generally...lying (though that hasn't really happened to me, just the (not) calling back thing).

Ending a phone conversation quickly enough that I can't do it before she can (despite my efforts to end it first like I should).

Her not calling you so you call her, as she waits for you to stop trying to talk to her. That's how it always seems to me, anyway.

Ben

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, the not calling back thing ... CLASSIC.

- You don't remember?: The girl is making you feel bad for not remembering anniversaries of unimportant things, like the first time you borrowed her pencil.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- Talking Dirty: She talks all this sex with you and tells you her lingerie and other stuff and says she likes to experiment and try new things on the phone. You see her and suddenly she is ****-illiterate.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
If you accept that women are immoral, shwerd calculating creatures, who will use ANY methods to get to you without thinking twice...

Their games become really transparent.

So waitaminute Ice youre saying that ALL women are immoral, shrewd & calculating creatures? Or thats just your mindset?

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- Did I tell you about my new guy?: The EX's always make sure to brag about their newest guy. Even though if they are done or having problems with him come to you for 4 hours crying on the phone. Except you dont get to hit anything.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- GUILT Trip: If you REALLY love me you would go and do / get ... but I guess your not the guy I thought you were.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LouieVaton Don
So waitaminute Ice youre saying that ALL women are immoral, shrewd & calculating creatures? Or thats just your mindset?
all