"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

class chicks-NO

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I have recently made a promise to myself that I will not date any of the girls in my class.I will still flirt with them but won't do anything else.Why? Not because that I'm afraid to ask but I have already asked 2 girls out(they seemed intrested) and they rejected me. I mean I don't care but they have started avoiding me and I would rather have friends in class than a stranger.Does anybody think this way too?


Also when a girl lets you kino her is she intrested?
And if I ask a girl whot does she do in her spare time and doesn't mention her BF she probably hasn't got one?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Why would you rather have girls as 'class friends' at the expense of a missed opportunity to become more? No risk, no reward - just accept the consequences as immaterial, because they are.

I rather have one intimate girl and a billion girl enemies, than to have a billion girl friends and no intimate girl! You decide.
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
But there are many girls outside of class.I would rather have class friends because then I can copy from them ,talk to them,find out when what was going on when I missed a class rather then sitting alone with no friends.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
So if the top 10 girls that you are attracted to in school are in your class you are going to forsake them the opportunity to be romantically involved with you because you want to copy their notes??? Huh?? Just because of the mere happenstance that you have the same scheduled class for a few months, you will eliminate them from your pursuits?

How about the other 3 and a half years that she won't be in your class? Are you going to talk to her then? Wouldn't she wonder why it took you so long to approach? And whose to say she will be available? I guarantee you if she is attractive, she won't be available for long!

You have to take the test alone, so I would strongly recommend that you pay attention in class and be responsible for your own mental development. Study with a group of guys, if you are so paranoid!! You only know the importance, it is your choice.
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I have a different college system and I will see them every day for 4 years.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top