Class and Dating

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think class effects your dating life? What are your thoughts on it?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since social status is the biggest thing women judge men by, and class is a large indicator of social status, it certainly does affect every man's dating life.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Jitterbug,
So what do you think of George Bernard Shaws idea that a man may only be svexually satisfied by a Woman of a lower social class?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Jitterbug,
So what do you think of George Bernard Shaws idea that a man may only be svexually satisfied by a Woman of a lower social class?
I agree with that statement. Higher class women can kiss my as5! They think they're high value but they're not. A girl making fries at McDonalds is more than likely sexually satisfying and will fvck your lights out.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Scaramouche said:
Dear Jitterbug,
Sexually satisfied? I doubt that. What about the "pool boy" scenario? Many high-class women are sexually starved because their husbands are socially and professionally busy.

For a "lasting relationship", I'd say that the two cannot be too disparate in class. The reason for this isn't judgemental so much as it's practical. If you have one party who's used to eating at fancy restaurants and travelling a lot, but the other is used to sitting at home, ordering pizza, and watching NetFlix, the lifestyle interests are eventually going to pull them apart.

If daddy took her to the French Riviera every year but her hubby can barely afford a membership to the local pool club...that's just not gonna work.

In the "traditional" relationship, where the man wears the pants and the woman stays in the kitchen, then Shaw's assertion is absolutely correct. The man MUST be able to provide at least the kind of lifestyle that the woman is accustomed to. Otherwise, she will never really feel comfortable with her choice of man...and I imagine that would affect bedroom performance.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Absolutely! Although I'm married so I don't date. Get hit on quite frequently due to personality and good looks for my age. This even happens in front of the wife. Interest level of these gals rises exponentially after they find out where I live, what I do for a living, etc. I could close on a few 20 somethings right now if I wanted to. I'm satisfied with just knowing that I can.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Class means very little to me. A hot peasant girl is still hot. After that of course one has to discern whether she has other qualities, but that's where it begins. I could care less what a woman does for a living or how much $ she makes.

If you're asking whether class affects my dating methods (I'm married now) then yes, insofar as I can't take a girl on my Leer jet to the Bahamas for a date.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Before I comment, please define "class."

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
If you mean socio-economic class, absolutely.

Hot is hot, but I have no interest in dating a girl with no college education who works at Hooters. That may sound elitist, but it isnt. How much intellectual and philosophical common ground would I have with her?

If you're just looking to lay as much pvssy as possible that's one thing. But relationships where people are unequally aligned do not work. Maybe in fantasy-land but not in reality.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Before I comment, please define "class."
You know, what grade you're in, freshman,senior, junior.. geez come on man you know what I mean, social/economic.

I was having a talk with a friend of mine who has tons of women problems. I pointed out to him that part of that is because he keeps trying to take low class women and bring them into his upper middle class lifestyle. (that and he's 50 and is dating trailer park 24 year olds).

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If her daddy's rich, take her out for a meal. If her daddy's poor, just do what you feel."

- Mungo Jerry

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha! Usually when I hear the word "class," this is what I think of first. That's why I asked.

In that context, yes, it does have a great effect on my dating life. Many of the women who express an interest in me do so because of the class they perceive me to be in. Now, if I'm only interested in laying them, it's not big deal. I fvck them and move on. But it has been particularly problematic in my search for a good long-term partner. I understand that financial security/stability is a very desirable thing for anybody but, when a potential relationship is primarily based on that fact, it's just a train wreck waiting to happen IMO.

As a side note, being of higher socio-economic class does not necessarily mean having more of the other "class." I've met plenty of people with money who have absolutely no manners/class...

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
You know, what grade you're in, freshman,senior, junior.. geez come on man you know what I mean, social/economic.

I was having a talk with a friend of mine who has tons of women problems. I pointed out to him that part of that is because he keeps trying to take low class women and bring them into his upper middle class lifestyle. (that and he's 50 and is dating trailer park 24 year olds).
I have had a similar problem in allowing a lower class women into my life. BIG FVCKING mistake. I really gave her an honest effort too... but some things do not change. This girl who was given a chance lacked respect and class to a certain degree and her language was equally as filthy as mine. It appeared that her upbringing was different and it simply showed.

As the bible says, "you must be equally yoked." Sorry for the biblical quote, but it is true!

Reaction score

No I don't think that "class" is a bigger influence on dating compared to a woman's own individual motivations, goals, ambitions, choice of friends, and what they deem as "attractive" or "cool."

1.) You have some people that are lower class that have a mentality of higher class individuals, meaning, they are currently enrolled in school, seeking to better themselves through a better career, seek to hang with people that are smarter than them and more economically well-off then they are, etc. They could have came from a very bad background, from poverty, or could potentially currently BE in poverty, but you might not even KNOW IT from meeting the person.

2.) Then you have some people that are higher class and act totally wild and out of control. They party all the time, don't take alot of things seriously, blow their money on stupid things, seeking to try every drug/drink/sexual position out there is their MAIN goal, and date/hang with bottom of the barrel people is what they deem as "cool."

So no, I don't think class is as important compared to the individual's own personal motivations, goals, ambitions, etc.

I think that we should give EVERYBODY a chance, no MATTER where they came from.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like hanging out with "bottom of the barrel" girls cause they like putting out, they like sex. They can fvck and fvck and fvck and fvck. All the high class girls wanna do is read and read and read and read and eat caviar and drink wine and date and talk about stupid sh!t. I say, to the woman, shut up and fvck.