Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clash of the DJ's

Kricket

Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens when a DJ encounters a female DJ?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no jus thing as a female DJ

jus an educated female

but with an educated female u better up your game

please describe your situation

TheDoppler

Reaction score
OK OK....when you talk about a DJ.... Are you referring to a Player who knows all the rules and is looking to manipulate? Or someone who has better awareness of the do's and don'ts for starting and maintaining a good relationship? THAT makes a huge difference...

When a DJ Player meets a female DJ, if she's a Player then it's going to be a battle all the way through of one-upping each other and manipulating. If you're playing a game and enjoy living it 24-7 then that's EXACTLY what that will get you.

If a DJ Player meets a female DJ who isn't a Player, she's just informed of the rules...then she'll defuse your manipulation techniques and thwart them as you try them. Almost always, she'll be offended when she recognizes what you're trying to do, too. I mean think about how you feel when you recognize YOU'RE the one being played...

An aware DJ meeting a female DJ Player is the reverse of the last one...you're trying to be nice and she's trying to wrap you around her finger.

But an aware DJ meeting a female DJ who is aware and wants a good relationship, too, then bingo...check in when you manage to come up for air. (Grin) I consider this combo to be a Utopia, the perfect relationship. Dang...need to get me one of those. (Sigh)

Hope that helps you think about the possibilities at least, and remember these are loose guidelines.

Rich

Mizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
A male DJ should always have the upper hand when confronting a female DJ.

Why?

Emotions, my friend. Women are much more emotional than men and emotions tends to cloud logic. A male DJ must simply continue to apply his logic and principles when dealing with the females and not get caught up in emotions or you two will be even Stephen. You should always be able to win out by being less emotional. In other words, continue to be a man. Pook wrote a superb post on Testosterone and the male. Every DJ should read that post on a regular basis just for maintenance.

Mizer

Last edited:

Kricket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:

"But an aware DJ meeting a female DJ who is aware and wants a good relationship, too, then bingo...check in when you manage to come up for air. (Grin) I consider this combo to be a Utopia, the perfect relationship. Dang...need to get me one of those. (Sigh)"

Thats what I meant, Has anyone experienced this kinda relationship. I will eventually be in one of those.