"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

City girls vs suburban/ country girls

Djjead12

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
18
Age
40
Something I’ve noticed recently

I started the online dating thing a couple years ago.. something I’ve noticed is my “game” works really well with girls that didn’t grow up in the city but I struggle to pull girls that grew up in or very near the city (within 5-10 miles of downtown let’s say for argument)

I grew up in the suburbs myself. Def notice a difference in attitudes between city girls and outer city girls. City girls seem a little more stuck up and concerned with money .. outer city girls are more down to earth.

my sample size is pretty large here. I’ve dated prob 75+ girls id imagine

guys that have success with city girls .. what’s your formula for success

I know it sounds crazy but there’s def a difference between city girls and the rest. I’d imagine it has someThing to do with their dad or family having a lot of money. I’m not poor by any means but I’m not a $200k+ earner either. I sense a lot of these girls grew up the rich girl and now want a dude with a lot of money .. attorneys, doctors etc
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Something I’ve noticed recently

I started the online dating thing a couple years ago.. something I’ve noticed is my “game” works really well with girls that didn’t grow up in the city but I struggle to pull girls that grew up in or very near the city (within 5-10 miles of downtown let’s say for argument)

I grew up in the suburbs myself. Def notice a difference in attitudes between city girls and outer city girls. City girls seem a little more stuck up and concerned with money .. outer city girls are more down to earth.

my sample size is pretty large here. I’ve dated prob 75+ girls id imagine

guys that have success with city girls .. what’s your formula for success

I know it sounds crazy but there’s def a difference between city girls and the rest. I’d imagine it has someThing to do with their dad or family having a lot of money. I’m not poor by any means but I’m not a $200k+ earner either. I sense a lot of these girls grew up the rich girl and now want a dude with a lot of money .. attorneys, doctors etc
I can tell you if you aren't from the city nor have the money to show off, it won't be worth it. However I'll give my 2 cents.

If you don't have the money, you have to atleast act like you do. Which means dressing really well and also at least have a vehicle that isn't weak like a little Civic or Corolla. Think high tier Accord or Camry at the absolute very least. Also can't be more than 3-5 years old. Easiest thing to do here is to lease one. After that, get familiar with the hot spots of the city, restaurant and bars. Because once you start dating someone, they'll expect you to take them there instead of Chilis or some other chain type of place. The hardest part is your living situation. Only way to have a place that a high end city girl would like and in a great location is if you rent and possibly would need a roommate.
 

Djjead12

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
18
Age
40
I can tell you if you aren't from the city nor have the money to show off, it won't be worth it. However I'll give my 2 cents.

If you don't have the money, you have to atleast act like you do. Which means dressing really well and also at least have a vehicle that isn't weak like a little Civic or Corolla. Think high tier Accord or Camry at the absolute very least. Also can't be more than 3-5 years old. Easiest thing to do here is to lease one. After that, get familiar with the hot spots of the city, restaurant and bars. Because once you start dating someone, they'll expect you to take them there instead of Chilis or some other chain type of place. The hardest part is your living situation. Only way to have a place that a high end city girl would like and in a great location is if you rent and possibly would need a roommate.
Ya I mean I have a nicer car and house it’s just not in the city. But thanks for confirming the money thing. It’s for sure a real issue with the better looking city girls. and it’s not that I don’t have some but I’m not flashy with it by any means and most of that has to do with my upbringing
 
Top