Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

City banning Nudity in Locker Rooms (gym, pool, everywhere)

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a city in my province of Quebec in Canada (or Quebec State in Canada for americans) has decided to BAN.... NUDITY in locker rooms.

After swimming in the swimming pool, taking a shower at the gym, working out etc.. you won't be able to walk naked.. perfectly nude in the locker room (reserved for your gender).

I am a prude guy (I never removed my underwear or boxers in front of guys)... but I do think they are exagerating and where the roots of all that is coming

1) Is it because people are getting old?
2) If they doing this... what's the next step?
3) People are afraid of their own body? Or some offenders?

Read here: https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...n-pool-locker-rooms-following-complaints.html

French version: http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle...ite-interdite-vestiaires-piscines-municipales

I am like WTF... considering we are all born nake, people are obsess about nudity since dawn of time, some culture still value nudity (Germany has open air in the middle of the city garden for nudist time... Turkish Bath, Japan Onsen)

So what's the next step? Taking your shower all dressed up?

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Just another example of politicians trying to control your life by any means available to them…

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the most bizarre thing I've heard in a while. Nudity in a locker room or other type of designated clothes-changing-room is by nature virtually unavoidable.

I guess it also shows that I've still been believing in stereotypes, though. I always imagined that the francophone cultures weren't nearly as uptight about the display of the body as we of the anglosphere are. Looks like I learn something new every day.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was Nude in the locker room after a sweaty racquetball workout Friday. Had to shower and change cause I's knew I was getting laid later on and didn't have time to drive home 10 miles away. Big t!tties, though a mom of 2 and a tad chubby. I could have drowned in those t!ts for an entire movie, just bouncing back n' forth over my snozz suckin them as if I were her new baby.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, I’m sick of seeing old men flaunt their naked selfs in my gym.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate Canada. I can't believe how fvcked up this country has become in the last few years. Trudeau is the worst PM we've ever had. Things here are going to be much worse in January when his stupid carbon tax takes hold. And don't get me started on the illegal immigrants and Muslims...

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really weird because Quebec french culture is ahead of the rest of english culture of Canada and USA when it comes to those kinda things involving nudity, sex, relationships... they're more liberal and open.
But not THIS ONE guy apparently... I think this is an isolated case not very representing of that province although the province has a lot of stupid isolated case like that.
Remember when they let muslim move tables to pray in a SUGAR SHACK? Sugar shack in quebec can't be any closer to genuine old school 100% authentic quebecker culture. None of the meals contain chicken, fish, beef or anything BUT PORK. The owner of the shack made the news, and not in a good way.

I agree with Desdinova tho, JT is a plague just like Merkel in Germany is and May in UK. 3 women who fail at politics. ;)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When are the next elections? Is it likely JT will be voted out?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When are the next elections? Is it likely JT will be voted out?
Next election is in 2019. Whether Trudeau will be voted out or not is a bit of a hard call. Hopefully he screwed himself when he paid $10 million to that terrorist.

Churchill needs a rail line, and Trudeau's helping pay for a the planting of a fvcking diversity garden in my city. What a bunch of 5hit.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is indeed a hard call but I think he will be kicked out... he messed up with too many things.
Every single person that I argue with over JT, I manage to make them see how bad he is when it comes to his idea of islam. I served in Afghanistan, and been to UAE and my job was to link up with the locals there so I know what I am talking about and am very convincing.
Immigration is extremely rarely good. I am all about helping people... but his way is the wrong way to help. You guys seen the bubble gums youtube video about immigration right? ;)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing on JT's agenda is his image to the rest of the world.

The immigration situation is scary as fvck. The border here is one of the main ones that are being used for jumping. I give it a couple of years before there's some devastating 5hit happening in our capital city.

This and other reasons (mainly the Carbon Tax) is why I moved to the country. Terrorists will attack where there are large gatherings. Most people here haven't heard of the town I live in, and there's almost nothing in it. I have my own water supply, and I will eventualy have my own power.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brossard which banned the nudity is 40% arabs (muslim), 40% chinese (christian-buddhish), 20% québécois (french Canadian - pure breed style)

Sure Quebeckers might have an issue with some nudity (i never removed my underwear in a locker until I get in the shower) but it's these white guy who are the same walking naked (especially older gen)

The chinese/asian culture are all about nudity and taking naked bath together to build friends

It might have come from a arab/muslim or some white guy tired of seeing old man naked.

Interestingly: Brossard is the 2nd city to do that... the first one was St-Hyacinthe which is 100% pure breed french Canadian factory workers and agricultural Land, and university complex to train vet (animal doctors)

Probably à génération issue.

Anyway Québec as the same issue about the "politically correct".. and the "religious immigration for libéral votes"

So if 1 person complain about à religious/cultural issue... everyone must follow
Its ****ed up seriously. The worst if he was white or Christian people would ignore or blâme.. but since he's à visible minority of a disadvantaged group du to his skin, language, religion... gotta give him all