Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Circumcision conversation

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe.. she’s told me she has done it. And wants to. She’s just saying it’s too intimate too soon. Which other women I’ve asked of my friends have agreed with. Many think oral is way more intimate than sex
Like I said... you take what they say too sincerely and too seriously. I've never even heard this sh!t before, and you're saying other women you know say the same thing? They sound either broken beyond repair, and just trying to manipulate you to perceive them in a particular way. To a healthy girl, sex is sex.

This just sounds worse and worse...

Last edited:
A

AJ84

Yea this was my original suggestion, pretty simple and pragmatic.
But that’s when she went on about her thinking it’s the circumcision.. and how she never had this issue before with previous partners. She has preference for that.
She sounds quite insensitive to be honest. She’s telling you that she has a problem with your d**k (that you can’t change), and that she hasn’t had that problem with other guys.

Like the BE and Sazc said there’s no real difference.

However if you are lasting longer than she is used to and she starts drying out, in a position that she doesn’t usually orgasm in, she may get dry. It’s like a catch 22. Lasting longer is always better than lasting less than one minute but it may dry her out if the position is not hitting her lady spots in the right way.

If she really responds to your fingers perhaps you can use them when having intercourse? Or change up positions or pace?

I’m saying all this but the sex shouldn’t be all about her needs though. It should be both of you and she should be able to communicate that in a less insenstive way because honestly, 15 minutes is impressive and there’s a lot of fun you both could be having with that.

Most guys don’t last half that long.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Sometimes I can’t get fully erect with her. Or I’ll lose my erections before penetration. It’s creating some issues which may play in to this
Yep, probably due to your circumcision…

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet they don’t count oral sex as having sex and it doesn’t contribute to their number.
Those girls are blowing smoke up your a$$.
I've never even heard it before... she'll let guys ram through her vagina like it's routine, but won't suck d!ck because that's intimate? man, I can't even imagine how damaged she must be to say something like that. I prophesize that she is hiding who she really is from him one way or another, either she's knowingly manipulative or so sick that she's not even in the driver's seat of lying to and hurting this guy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I can’t get fully erect with her. Or I’ll lose my erections before penetration. It’s creating some issues which may play in to this
Is she desiring you strongly during these erection losses?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she desiring you strongly during these erection losses?
She’s actually very underdutanding and doesn’t put pressure, no judgment. Says she doesn’t measure or judge me on my ability to perform.

However I know it does bother her, as we’re. not able to fully express ourselves sexually. I know if a woman was always dry I would be understanding but it would grate at me a little. So maybe the oral sex is part and parcel of this issue.. makes her think too much rather than just be comfortable. And me too.

It’s a ****ty issue to have. Embarrassing and pressure. Trying to relax and not judge myself

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s actually very underdutanding and doesn’t put pressure, no judgment. Says she doesn’t measure or judge me on my ability to perform.

However I know it does bother her, as we’re. not able to fully express ourselves sexually. I know if a woman was always dry I would be understanding but it would grate at me a little. So maybe the oral sex is part and parcel of this issue.. makes her think too much rather than just be comfortable. And me too.

It’s a ****ty issue to have. Embarrassing and pressure. Trying to relax and not judge myself
You guys cant talk about it and yoi shouldnt either. It keeps it stuck. So do you feel she desires your c0ck more strongly than others?

Maybe your subconscious thinks the oral sex thing is some bullshyt and its bothering you. You might not believe it and it makes you feel shytty.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Why don’t you tell the forum what the Real issues are then. If you need help, that’s the best way to go about getting it…

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Your problem all stems from being TOO passive.

Ur women subconsciously feels like she's fvcking another women instead of a man.

If I were to fvck a chick who acts exactly like me in a masculine fashion I'd dumped her noob as$ there and then - my d1ck would just refuse anything masculine just like her pvssy is refusing a feminine d1ck.

Circumcised or not doesn't matter, fvck that shiet, I could even use my fingers to fvck and make any woman come hard.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Mark my words Flow boy, should you continue as you are now you'll end up just like LA (sorry LA, I'm using you as an example here).

He too is in your personality quadrant.

And as a coping mechanism he goes all BPD, NPD etc to make sense of his massive failures with women, each time he fails he blames the other party.

Do you want that as your future ?

Remember if I can easily profile who you are in the past and in your current state, I could just as easily predict your future.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
(sorry LA, I'm using you as an example here).

He too is in your personality quadrant.

And as a coping mechanism he goes all BPD, NPD etc to make sense of his massive failures with women, each time he fails he blames the other party.
Fvcking hilarious......

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id say keep your eye open for signs of low interest.

Maybe ppl are over-reacting to her circumcision comment.But If you add the no Oral sex to it its not looking good.

From my limited experience a women that hot for me want to do oral, i dont even have to suggest it.

Its prob Low il or she as some issue.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You just bragged about being able to make women *** manually...you ARE damaged hence all the false pride built from living in America's wh_rehouse(S.E.A.) and bragging about it.
I understand that you're never finger fvcked a woman and made her cummed.

Here's something else for you LA, I've even made women cummed real hard with anal.

Who else here don't have that ability ?

Come out and state ur name here in this thread.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I understand that you're never finger fvcked a woman and made her cummed.

Here's something else for you LA, I've even made women cummed real hard with anal.

Who else here don't have that ability ?

Come out and state ur name here in this thread.
Spaz we talked about this, stop picking on LA, he doesn't understand yet that mental illness has nothing to do with his problems with women, give him time........

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don’t you tell the forum what the Real issues are then. If you need help, that’s the best way to go about getting it…
I already did it. Maybe I’m really self critical? Performance oriented? In my head? Have anxities? Perfectionist

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz we talked about this, stop picking on LA, he doesn't understand yet that mental illness has nothing to do with his problems with women, give him time........
Picking on LA? Nah. He has proven beyond all reasonable doubt that he has gone over to the dark side of his personality.

There's no picking to be done except to use him as an example.

But I am picking on Flow now whilst using LA.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id say keep your eye open for signs of low interest.

Maybe ppl are over-reacting to her circumcision comment.But If you add the no Oral sex to it its not looking good.

From my limited experience a women that hot for me want to do oral, i dont even have to suggest it.

Its prob Low il or she as some issue.
Oh I don’t know if it’s Low interest. I think it has a lot to do with me not being able to get it up consistently or losing it. So it makes her self conscience and now she’s grasping for reasons why it won’t work rather than want to work at it.
Because she’s stated many times that she’s. It going to pursue anyone she’s not in to. Most guys don’t make it past 1st date. She’s rarely interested in people. She’s really upfront. This I believe and if she wasn’t in to me she wouldn’t be super wet or always trying to take it to the bedroom.

So I really believe the issue here is my anxiety and losing erection. Annoyingly and embrassibgly enough

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picking on LA? Nah. He has proven beyond all reasonable doubt that he has gone over to the dark side of his personality.

There's no picking to be done except to use him as an example.

But I am picking on Flow now whilst using LA.
Hey I’m wanting to get better. It’s why I’m here. And I value constructive perspective. And yea I am maybe acting passive in the bedroom and in turn imthinking too much, which is creating a whole slew of issues