"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Cigarettes

2rings

Banned
Joined
Apr 22, 2023
Messages
169
Reaction score
95
If you smoke cigs, you are the Man.

How much more in the moment (and I don’t give a F) can you be? You can’t top it!

You can have her light one for you, to join in on this completely dangerous and stupid yet seductive habit.

Man cigarettes are the best…
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Cigarette smoking used to have an image of being cool and helping a man seduce women. That's changed in Western nations in recent decades.
 

parabellum

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
141
Reaction score
119
Location
Ice coast
In the past I’ve used the excuse of going for a cigarette as an occasion to go out of a nightclub and have a somewhat more intimate conversation. Coupled with the old “cool vibe” of it and the fact that I don’t like dancing that much, I’d say it was useful.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I used to smoke. Nowadays the smell of an ashtray or cigarette makes me gag.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,568
Reaction score
6,344
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Tobacco is radioactive. That's why it causes cancer. Every cig you smoke puts radioactive particles in your lungs that stay there for the rest of your life. The tobacco companies knew this in the 1950s.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top