"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

cicks that hit you when you're c&f to them... OUCH

dollashort

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
bankstown
man why do girls do stupid things. i'm being cocy and funny with this hb8 and she just starts hitting me, kindly ofcourse.
i just played with it cos i luv wen girls hit me playfully, i start telin them that theyr mean and heartless and they like bashing me,and things like that and this makes them laugh heaps .
however this chick today crossed the line and started hitting me hard. not only ws she just hitting me hard, but slapping me on the shoulder and i tell u guys, this bit.ch can slap. she even punched me in the stomache in the end and that got me angry and i just felt like slapping her even though she was doing it in a friendly manner. i just left her as soon as i could before i got angry at her and do something stupid that'll kill her IL.

has anyone encountered such chicks, is there something wrong with them?

do you endure the pain and make your move on girls like this or do you run for the hills?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
You got beat up by a girl? lol
 
Top