Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chump

clifford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I've met the one, but I cannot let her know she is the one.... In the mean time I date.

So there's this other chic, with the great rocking body, and big ole fake titties who has been avoiding me. We have been doing the internet dating thing. I go on one date and I cannot remove her tounge from my mouth (which was the best date she has ever had in her life - yeah I know it's bull****). I call her after our first date, and she flakes. Finally I send the Hail Mary, moseying off into the sunset email and she calls in like 10 minutes and we proceed to have phone sex for like an hour. She tellls me to drive down there and I do, because of the FC that I am. I cook her the best steak she has had in her life. She rubs against me and get get enough of me. Her phone rings from all of the other gentleman callers. In the middle of my steak dinner, I get up to take a squirt. I come out of the bathroom and there she is in the dark, telling me I have to leave? WTF girl? So being the Chump-ola I am I do..... Please advise I swore to myself with this one I was only going to do what you other DJ's do in this situation....

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by clifford
Okay, so I've met the one, but I cannot let her know she is the one.... In the mean time I date.

So there's this other chic, with the great rocking body, and big ole fake titties who has been avoiding me. We have been doing the internet dating thing. I go on one date and I cannot remove her tounge from my mouth (which was the best date she has ever had in her life - yeah I know it's bull****). I call her after our first date, and she flakes ....
Dear Fellas,
It seems like in the US of A, most of the females are not properly educated by their parents, e.g. not replying to phone calls, messages....
In my country, this is called a lack of proper education. So what do you do to uneducated people? If you care about them, you talk to them, teach them the good manners and the right way to behave in society. If you don't care about them, you don't say anything and let other people stress their lack of manners and poor upbringing. If a girl that you took for a date doesn't take the time to answer a subsequent e-mail or call (for her it may be playing or whatever bull****...), YOU CUT CONTACT STRAIGHT AWAY.

Last edited:

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical behavior. The majority of hot women are f**ked up and evil, what can anyone say. My reaction to that for the most part has always been f**k 'em, and move on. The way I see it is, if a chick is gonna flake out or play games, then I would say that's a clear sign that she's not interested in you or her interest level is very low..cause when a woman really wants you, 99% of the time, she won't pull that crap. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by No Escape
My reaction to that for the most part has always been f**k 'em, and move on. The way I see it is, if a chick is gonna flake out or play games, then I would say that's a clear sign that she's not interested in you or her interest level is very low..cause when a woman really wants you, 99% of the time, she won't pull that crap. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.
+1

clifford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen guys, I don't want to marry her. I just want to screw her brains out. So that being my goal, how do I proceed? And this lose her stuff is getting old. It takes a lot of time and money to get to this stage, how do I get out of it what I want? Enquiring minds need to know...

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by clifford
Listen guys, I don't want to marry her. I just want to screw her brains out. So that being my goal, how do I proceed? And this lose her stuff is getting old. It takes a lot of time and money to get to this stage, how do I get out of it what I want? Enquiring minds need to know...
No, I hear ya man. I know it's easier said than done to right her off when you wanna f**k the crap out of her. I'm just as clueless as you are when it comes to situations like this. If you really wanna nail her that bad, I say keep her around and don't make it obvious that her flakiness and game playing bothers you, don't give her the satisfaction of knowing that. Like i said i'm just as clueless with these kinds of situations, so don't take my advice too seriously...but I think eventually you might be able to build up her interest level in you. I remember meeting a hot blonde 38 year old at a concert last Feb., and at first she was interested, then she wasn't. I tried hard to get her interest level back up and it worked, but I never got her interest level back up to where I wanted it. Anyway, I ended up foreplaying with her in her car after the show. By the way, this chick flaked out on me 3x after that.

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this lose her stuff is getting old. It takes a lot of time and money to get to this stage, how do I get out of it what I want? Enquiring minds need to know...

The lesson you should learn from this is:

DON'T SPEND ALL OF THAT MONEY AND WASTE THAT TIME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

If she was into you, then you wouldn't have to.

By being the chumpola (driving down cooking for here etc) - you message is - I am weak - take advantage of me.

Respect is the frist thing you should establish - her respect of you.

If she can't be bothered to return your calls - you can be sure she ain't gonna fvck you.

In short your attitude must change.

Next time you want to cook - tell her to drive her a## to your place....

Reaction score
This is what you deserve for trying to please theses modern-day hors!!! You cooked for her??? WTF!!!! Who is the woman here???

Women don't respect men who they can control!!! A Woman's aim is to please the man and not the other way around!!