Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chubby/fatty chick picks me up

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was in a big club where i know many people , all of the waitresses and have banged half of them .

I was enjoying my time with my best buddies, one of the best nights of my life.
Met a guy which had a mutual friend of mine in the military and he was with some chicks and one of the chicks had birthday.

One of the groups chick approaches me and asked me shyt. I was replying normally and she was trying to game me . Started to avoid her cause my smv was falling in that club every second i was talking to her .

She tried again couple of times to game me but she was a big no no . I rejected her very politely without creating any complex about herself or her body and continued my way .

The chick turned very aggresive and the guy i met told me wtf did i just said to her cause she was very mad . Lol the guy was trying at first to hook me up with her .

Wtf is wrong with some people. They thought that i rejected a world class chick . Wtf . In what kind of delusions do these people live .

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly was she trying to game you?
You have to give more details.
Sometimes people in your friend's circle will casually have a conversation with you in a friendly manner even if they aren't flirting.
If you tell them you're not interested, you'll come off as very rude.
What did you say when you politely rejected her?

Btw, the best way to ignore someone is to walk away, give short answers, and avoid eye contact.

Last edited:

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly was she trying to game you?
You have to give more details.
Sometimes people in your friend's circle will casually have a conversation with you in a friendly manner even if they aren't flirting.
If you tell them you're not interested, you'll come off as very rude.
What did you say when you politely rejected her?

Btw, the best way to ignore someone is to walk away, give short answers, and avoid eye contact.
I'm not new to the game . I didn’t know the chick before . She just approached me , started chating with me about the place and she went full sexual . I'm a very polite person and i have manners .

Can't remember more details cause i was drunk . Lol she even tried to hook up my best buddie with a waitress we both fck regularly.
I think also i told her ...
Me: take a look at me..what do you think ?
Her: you are the greatest looking guy in here
Me : and guys like me , what girls do they take ?
Her: i don't know .. girls like me ?
Me: lmfao do you see this hot waitress there?
Her: yes
Me: this is the girl I'm currently dating and these are women who get guys like me (solid hb9).
Her: but i want you , she's just some wannabe
Me: you're really thirsty aren't you ?
Her: yes a lot
Me : yes , noticed that , sorry I'm not that guy you're looking for , it's not that you have something bad on you but you’re just not my type . You have beautiful eyes but this is not what i look for to a woman .
Her: and what are you looking for to a woman
Me: sorry i gotta go , i gotta join my buddies.

Kept on approaching me for a couple of times she even offered me some of the birtfay cake of her friend but i was too drunk to remember further . But what i know is that i didn't said anything and just tried to avoid them .

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this too unfortunately. I think it means we have reached a good amount of confidence and looks, but not enough for the obese women to think they dont stand a chance. That is just my thought.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice fat chicks never even meet my gaze, let alone actually hit on me... *they seem to know I am not within their SMV HB
thank god.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice fat chicks never even meet my gaze, let alone actually hit on me... *they seem to know I am not within their SMV HB
thank god.
The same here . 1 out of 10 chicks who approach me is fat and usually drunk enough to make the move . Still i hate the fact that some of them don't know where they belong .

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to be on her knees in the alley beside the club, which is where I would have taken her. That is why she got so mad, you turned that down.
I fcked that hb9 waitress that i pointed to the fat chick later in the morning. Yeah , it seems i chose wrong hahhahaa

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a very polite person and i have manners .

Can't remember more details cause i was drunk . Lol she even tried to hook up my best buddie with a waitress we both fck regularly.
I think also i told her ...
Me: take a look at me..what do you think ?
Her: you are the greatest looking guy in here
Me : and guys like me , what girls do they take ?
Her: i don't know .. girls like me ?
Me: lmfao do you see this hot waitress there?
Her: yes
Me: this is the girl I'm currently dating and these are women who get guys like me (solid hb9).
Her: but i want you , she's just some wannabe
Me: you're really thirsty aren't you ?
Her: yes a lot
Me : yes , noticed that , sorry I'm not that guy you're looking for , it's not that you have something bad on you but you’re just not my type . You have beautiful eyes but this is not what i look for to a woman .
Her: and what are you looking for to a woman
Me: sorry i gotta go , i gotta join my buddies.
Lol, if this is you being polite, I'd hate to see you when you were being mean. You didn't cuss her out or anything but the "Look at me and look at you" approach was probably hurtful. As was the "You're thirsty" line. I mean I'm not saying you did anything wrong, but I wouldn't characterize it as letting her down easy. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind though, they say.

A

AJ84

"Take a look at me. What do you think."

I thought you were quoting what she said hahaha. Because that is the kind of obnoxious crap a conceited woman would say.

She's just as bad for continuing to try hahaha this is why alcohol is not always a good idea.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time you fvck a fat chick, a little piece inside of you dies.
Childish. So if your game is sexless having sex with a heavy woman will start your game up . Just don't commit if you not attracted to the type. No reason to trash decent folks out. Now a out and out bytch, trash, flake, lie do what they do to men . That's kharma.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, if this is you being polite, I'd hate to see you when you were being mean. You didn't cuss her out or anything but the "Look at me and look at you" approach was probably hurtful. As was the "You're thirsty" line. I mean I'm not saying you did anything wrong, but I wouldn't characterize it as letting her down easy. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind though, they say.
Being too kind sometimes puts you in a corner . I think i was polite enough to stop her because she was coming too fast to me and otherwise a crash would be inevitable.
"Take a look at me. What do you think."

I thought you were quoting what she said hahaha. Because that is the kind of obnoxious crap a conceited woman would say.

She's just as bad for continuing to try hahaha this is why alcohol is not always a good idea.
True . I was just trying to make her understand how far out of her league she was . I'v been approached by many hot women ,for some months i wasn't approaching any chick because they would do it for me and all of them were hb8 < . I just couldn't believe at this moment that she had the guts to do it .
Every time you fvck a fat chick, a little piece inside of you dies.
Exactly that . I did once a ons with a relatively attractive chubby woman . Wanted to do it for experience and to win a bet . As soon as i came , i was observing her body and i was disgusted for what i was seeing. I mean , i was looking my body in the mirror and i was thinking " what does the son of zeus do with this piece of shyt?" I know that's an exaggeration but i was drunk . I promised myself to fck only hb7 < or hb6 with great bodies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was looking my body in the mirror and i was thinking " what does the son of zeus do with this piece of shyt?"
The "son of Zeus"? Lol, seriously, sometimes I envy some of y'all's delusions of grandeur.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how fat was she OP post a pic

was she like this

or was she like this
I would destroy that thickums omnomnom

OP I think "you're not my type, sorry" would have sufficed here. You came across like a little prick, totally unnecessary. Also if this night you described was the "best night" of your life you seriously need to get out more, like for real.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i did read somwhere that they feel comfortable/confident enough to approach you and have a talk with you and this thing was buggling my mind since then. you are just nice person probably so she tried

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would destroy that thickums omnomnom

OP I think "you're not my type, sorry" would have sufficed here. You came across like a little prick, totally unnecessary. Also if this night you described was the "best night" of your life you seriously need to get out more, like for real.
Dude I just described a 5 minute encounter. I was out from 22:30 till 9 o'clock in the morning. You have no idea what i did that night so you hold your mouth shut. Just because i had a not so pleasant approach from an unattractive chick , doesn't necessarily mean the whole night sucked. Except if people like you allow such small things to destroy your whole night.

I guess YOU have to get out more cause you have some illusions.