Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chronic One-Itis for 3 years.

anon56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 21 years old, so basically i met this woman 2 years ago at a friend’s party, i asked for her number and we kept contact. Her name is Karen, she is 23.

We would talk every day or so, every night around 2 hours and then it increased to 5. After 2-3 months, we went on several dates. We had a lot in common and got along well. Fast-forwarding 3 months. We started talking from 5 to 10 hours at night. She studied theater, and i study medicine so i was lacking sleep every day because of this. We didn’t have a day where we didn’t talk, after those 3 months. I asked her to be my girlfriend, we had a real strong bond.

However, she said no, she said she didn’t want to have to leave her friends because of me (assuming a bad past relationship would give her this expectation) and basically didn’t want to have to chose between going out with them or me. I told her i understood her and that i would wait for her, that same night before we left we kissed, and i told her. "Did you change your mind?", She said, "i don’t know."

A month later, I did a second attempt with 40 red roses, and showed up at her doorstep and asked her to be my girlfriend. She took them, but had said no again and was very shy by the way since i had found her in pjs and all messed up and had said it wasn’t the right time to be here etc etc. So kissed her and went off, afterwards out of nowhere she started referring as me to her friends as her "boyfriend”. So i assumed we were in something more formal now. Anyhow, times goes by, we started going out to more ... not much sex honestly, so… fast-forwarding 2 years later.

Now 2 years into the relationship, a few months ago she was showing signs of being more distant, I used to go to her house at 7 AM to drive her to our 8 AM classes, and go to her classroom at 11:30.
To see her. Then at 2:30 id pick her up and drop her off at her house and head back to the university. She always showed me her phone, didn’t even have a password on it, showed it to me without me asking her to because there was usually something funny. We had a lot of friends in common so everything was pretty normal, she didnt show any indication of infidelity.

She started going out clubbing and I told her it was fine, just not to over do it. There were a few ocassions where she kept at parties, so i started to get pissed for her waking me up at 6 AM to go pick her up. So basically, that was the only red flag in the relationship. She started being less and less intimate, until I said out anniversary was coming up, she gave me the " we need to talk".

I knew we were going to break up . I tried confront her about it and she avoided me for 2 days, we finally talked. She made me remember the promise i had said to her at the beginning of the relationship, that id always be there for her because i cared for her as a person, independently if we were in a relationship or not.

Then she broke up with me.... i said no, i love myself enough to not allow this bs to keep being of use for her if we were nothing etc etc. We went out one last time that next day for closure, she arrived 30 minutes late. We sat and talked 3 hours and ended on good terms, hugged her at the end she denied fwb. Next monday, she kept pretending as if we never broke up, i didnt pick her up, she was late to classes, she didnt have a way of leaving the university because a friend dropped her off that day, so she came looking for me. I told her, look a bus passes by infront of the university, it must go somewhere, find out how to get home. I cut off her netflix,starbucks,spotify,lulu, everything that same day.

2 Weeks into the breakup.... she complains that i took everything away, that i dont even say hi anymore, that my friends wont say hi to her, i wont go to her house anymore,etc. I setup a date for tuesday, and she pushed it to friday. Friday comes, we were supposed to go on a double date, she stands me up and i had to call a female friend at the last minute.

Her reason for the breakup was
  • I need time for myself, and i have a lot to live for.
  • I dont want to see anyone else, but i want time for my own.
  • I want to explore the world, but i want to do it alone or with the right person.
  • I feel as if we arent compatible, and you never worked out the problems (which?)
  • I lost attraction for you.

its been 9 months since these events. I learned the hard way, without SoSuave and messed up in every possible way.

Things i did wrong:
  • Kept her on a pedestal after the breakup.
  • Kept Low Contact after the breakup.
  • Let her friends figure out what i was up to.
  • Listened to her problems, even months later after the breakup.
  • Tried to setup many dates, and insisted on seeing each other.
  • Called her or messaged her i missed her like 4-7 times during the last 9 months.
  • Turned from beta to omega during the relationship.
  • Allowed to get more sex from friends than her, my conclusion she is asexual.

Things i did right:
  • Deleted her off social media.
  • Took away all the perks.
  • Stopped giving a fvck.
  • No holiday messages.

The breakup has been the best thing that has happened to me, it set me free. I learned from this major fvck up. I have more women to talk to now and new goals to focus on myself.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus Christ 3 years and you still care enough to write this? In the past 3 years I've had sex with about 9 women.

But I was there at your age. I loved the same girl from age 17 to age 32, getting laid exactly once when I was 23 (but she stopped me before I came) then I hate f*cked her 9 years later (when she had 2 kids from 2 dads) and never saw her again. Then she chased me for 10 years.

Long term oneitis is what happens to men who are bad with women but who get lucky with one hot girl who happened to like them once. But no other girls that hot like him so he pretends she is "the one". The one what? The one who didn't figure out he isn't that great? There can't be just one girl who likes a man. She will want consensus.

When I asked my current girl "When did you first fall for me?" She said "When you got that other girl and I to kiss you at the same time, then after you left she said she sensed our chemistry and that I should date you".

The problem is you haven't improved in these 3 years. You probably still live with your mom. You need to eat better, get stronger and work harder.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she says she doesn't want to see anyone else....it actually means she already has someone targeted. Funny how that works...Good luck.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that you learned, take this piece of advice moving forward. Any time you are not having fun. Dump and walk away. You lead. She follows. Any woman that won't comply, dump and walk away.

This previous one just wanted you to be her atm and her emotional tampon. She had you marching to the beat of her drum. From here on out, you lead they follow.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anon56,

Congratulations on getting away from her. I'm sure you've already realized that she was only using you.

Always look at what a woman does, not what she says. That will tell the real story.

If a woman wants to fvck you, she will fvck you. If it takes more than approx 3 dates, let it go. It means her interest level isn't high enough.

If you don't already work out, get into the gym and lift weights.

Read everything at rationalmale.com.

Spin plates.

-Augustus-

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When she says she doesn't want to see anyone else....it actually means she already has someone targeted. Funny how that works...Good luck.
Spinach has been seriously hurt. He's here to regularly whine and act like the know-it-all grumpy, post menopausal, old, balding fart he sounds like. Can't be sure he's not actually a virgin, but I suspect he may be.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sucks man. Women like to keep men around for security and it sounds like that is exactly what she wants. ALWAYS judge a woman by her actions, not her words. Her words mean something the moment they come out of her mouth and nothing more. Words mean absolutely squat! My ex would tell me "I promise to make you feel how much I love you every day". That lasted about 3 days and should have been a dead giveaway for how fake she was... ALWAYS judge by her actions... distance is an action. flaking is an action. not responding to messages is an action...

-If a woman is interested/in love with you, she will make time for you
-If she sees a future with you, she will not risk breaking up
-If you give, she will take... all human take advantage of their situations and it osunds like she did this to the max

When they leave.... let them go...

Glassguy

Reaction score
This post is a prime example of a girl chasing a girl. It had friend zone written all over it from the jump.

Even if you were fvcking this girl (which apparently after 3 months you were not) why would you talk for hours on the phone? Is your life that bland? Find some hobbies dude.

The next time, play hard to get. Do what YOU want. Honestly, didnt it feel weird doing all of these friends things with this chick when all you really wanted to do was fvck her? It had to. Dont do it again.

If this b!tch reaches out.....ever.....at any point....even 2 years from now.......please.......send her:

"I'm sorry I dont recognize the number. Is this (Insert any chicks name but hers)?"

If you would have treated her like the little **** she is you would be smashing her every day and she would be asking you what kind of sandwiches you like.

Live and learn. Now go get your balls back and find some chicks to hit up for your pleasure, not theirs.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wait, a 21 year old man is pursuing a 23 year old woman? And let me guess, you have no job and live with your mommy? I'm 46 and I'm dating a 23 year old woman. She is talking about marriage. Why? Because I can afford to support her and a family. You need to go bust your as-s for 23 years like I did, not hope and pray that she'll give up her future to go hang out in your dorm when your roommates are at the library.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Hang on......I just read it all again and I missed some important points.

Final advice:

FVCK HER. Permanently ignore.

Next time around (and not with her) dont be a taxi service, florist and emotional tampon. You literally did EVERYTHING wrong.

Take what you did and completely flip it around if you want to KEEP a chicks interest.

YOU: Silence
HER: Did you know our anniversary is coming up?
YOU: Thanks for the reminder, I knew it was getting close.

YOU: Silence
HER: So what do you think of us being a couple as in exclusive?
YOU: Lets continue what we are doing. Its fun and its not broken.

HER: I dont know if I want to leave my friends
YOU: No problem. I have someone I need to catch up with this evening anyways. Her is my number. Let me know when you are free.
HER: Will call or text you later since she has your number.

"I will wait for you"? WTF? Why not just say "I have absolutely no plates spinning, no career or hobbies. I am your emotional tampon princess. You call me and I will answer every time in a creepy way because I have no life at all outside of this faint hope of us being happily married one day". ??????

You have come to the right place, but this sh!t doesnt work overnight and you are need a complete make over. Start hitting the gym.

When you feel refreshed start approaching new chicks. Always be talking to 3-4 so you have options and one bad egg can go into the trash instead of leaving a bad taste in your mouth.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to everyone. Glad you learned from this and moved on.

anon56

Don Juan
Reaction score
ruthless. Make no mistake, she detests you(not for any actual wrongdoing just for not meeting her bottomless pit of needs).

You're much better off without her and you finally manned up. Congratulations, man.
Well hell, this seems to be true she would get pist every time i went afc on her, the nicer i was the ****ter she acted.

anon56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ 3 years and you still care enough to write this? In the past 3 years I've had sex with about 9 women.

But I was there at your age. I loved the same girl from age 17 to age 32, getting laid exactly once when I was 23 (but she stopped me before I came) then I hate f*cked her 9 years later (when she had 2 kids from 2 dads) and never saw her again. Then she chased me for 10 years.

Long term oneitis is what happens to men who are bad with women but who get lucky with one hot girl who happened to like them once. But no other girls that hot like him so he pretends she is "the one". The one what? The one who didn't figure out he isn't that great? There can't be just one girl who likes a man. She will want consensus.

When I asked my current girl "When did you first fall for me?" She said "When you got that other girl and I to kiss you at the same time, then after you left she said she sensed our chemistry and that I should date you".

The problem is you haven't improved in these 3 years. You probably still live with your mom. You need to eat better, get stronger and work harder.

I live in my own apt, i still have no car. However im earning for one. I do work out constantly and starting to get in shape, and this is noticeable by more attention im getting from Hbs.

Anon56,

Congratulations on getting away from her. I'm sure you've already realized that she was only using you.

Always look at what a woman does, not what she says. That will tell the real story.

If a woman wants to fvck you, she will fvck you. If it takes more than approx 3 dates, let it go. It means her interest level isn't high enough.

If you don't already work out, get into the gym and lift weights.

Read everything at rationalmale.com.

Spin plates.

-Augustus-
Ill be checking out everything in that link, thanks for pointing out the direction.

From the AFC story i just posted isnt even half of the cringeworthy fvck up. Im glad i woke up now, i hope i had done it when i was 19. I know for a fact she will come begging for attention like she has when i always tried to go NC on her, but until last month i was able to do it completely.

Last edited: