Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Christmas Indulgance Question

thebob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, the last 2-3 days I have basically been pigging out and not really paying attention to what I put in my mouth (I know shame on me or whatever, but I promised myself I'd let myself go these few days, then start cutting around the 1st). And I mean *lots* of sugar/fatty stuff. My question is this:

I notice some areas are a little softer/have a slight bit more flab, but when I step on the scale, I've gained like 1 pound. Maybe it's just in my head, but I swear it feels like there's more extra fat on me than that.

Is there any explanation for this? I don't think I've lost any muscle either. Also I don't know if this makes any difference but I've lost a fair bit of weight since the beginning of last summer (215-220) to now (173-4ish).

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you've begun thinking like most other girls concerning the fat on them. They're like 110 pounds, and hooting and hollering that they're fat. I think it's all in your head, with pigging out and not exercising and all. Get some workouts in and you'll be feeling good in no time.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya. In the last year I have never eaten as much sugar and crap and fat as I did in the last 2 weeks. Plus breaking my hand and not traning didn;t help.

I used to have a good 4pack working on the 6 and now theres this layer over everything!!! I can still see my abs but there is defintely some insolation going on :eek:

I haven't weighed my self though

Time to do some serious cardio and don't worry it'll burn off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elimidate

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Placebo. You gained a lb, chill.

thebob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Placebo. You gained a lb, chill.
That's not the problem or what I'm wondering about. I'm wondering why I <i>only</i> gained a pound when I feel like I've gained 10.

But anyway yeah I do feel better after working out.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thebob
That's not the problem or what I'm wondering about. I'm wondering why I <i>only</i> gained a pound when I feel like I've gained 10.

But anyway yeah I do feel better after working out.
Cause candy/chocolate has that effect on you ;) . Trust the mirror, not the scale. Feel bad eating it? Don't eat it :)

I'm 168lbs, 12% body fat, 5.7.

I'm going to go eat a chocolate now, haha. :p

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, if you eat well normally, and during those "bad" days ate good foods (no, Subway does NOT count) plus your Xmas pigout then dont worry about it. Since you already got some good protein, vitamins and other nutrients in with the good meals, having some empty calorie and sugary meals wont put a huge dent in your diet.

Besides, how accurate is your pound measuremnt, anyway? The body fluxuates between 2-3 pounds just from water loss/gain during the day!

So, forget about it, but get back on track.

Last edited: