Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Christmas Gifts for your gal....

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small box of very high quality chocolate works for me. I dropped $75 in a gourmet chocolate store a couple years ago for my girl at th etime for xmas. She loved it, it wasn't over-the-top and it wasn't dirt cheap.

Shared cooking lessons also works, if you live together.

kingy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as a pua instructor it is completely okay to buy your gf a present.

its what normal people do ;)

dont worry about loss of attraction or value, buy her a personal gift, hangout with her during the day doing lots of fun stuff.

then if you really wanna calibrate then dont see her for a few days, she will miss you, especially as she will have this gift to remind her of you all the time.

treating girls badly and not caring will only attract a certain type of girl (low self-esteem) ive never experience a high self esteem girl putting up with that behaviour, they have too much pride. so if you want a quality girl then i suggest you care a little bit :)

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There shouldnt be any motivation behind buying a gift, execpt to make that persons life a little better, or feel better. If your doing it to get sex, or for any other reason, you are selfish, and supplicating. If you dont give a gift because you dont want to seem AFC, you are STILL selfish, and supplicating, only this way, you have saved yourself a few bucks, and your overall value goes down a lot more than if you gave her a gift out of supplication. With either form of supplication, you're still doing it to gain or keep interest level/attraction, which makes you an AFC. If you dont buy her a gift, you are now a cheap afc.

If you're not buying her a gift, do it because you are a cheap-o, not because Roissy said so, or you think it would be putting her on a pedestal. At least you'd be honest, and non-supplicating.

And dont think she wont tell EVERY one of her friends that your a cheap fvck. That shyt gets around and will blow you out of other opportunities, not to mention all her friends will probably try to get her to cheap on you cuz she deserves better than a cheap ass piece of shyt.

How about just buying a gift for the same reason you would buy your friends or family gifts?

I'd hate to see the kind of girls that would stick with a guy like that. They would be too boring and submissive, and low self esteem for me. Some (insecure) guys like that though. I like girls with personalities and healthy brains, personally. I want a GF not a slave.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
See this is the retarded interpretation of DJ material that so many guys on this forum fall into. Try that for your next relationship. Put your d!ck in a box for every holiday and special occasion and let me know how that works out for you.

There are minimums you need to retain in a relationship. Showing that you care is not AFC. Making her your meaning to live is AFC. There isn't anything wrong with one day out of the year getting her something special and thoughtful but that doesn't mean you have to be thoughtful every single day. Things need to be done either at the right time or in moderation so that they stay special and have meaning.
So true. It's nice to see common sense around here. Too many people take this PUA attitude to ridiculous extremes.

But to the OP, think back, you've surely noticed something she's into. Gifts mean sooooo much more to people when they're personalized. It's not so much what you give, it's the thought that you put into it.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BlakeW5 said:
So true. It's nice to see common sense around here. Too many people take this PUA attitude to ridiculous extremes.

But to the OP, think back, you've surely noticed something she's into. Gifts mean sooooo much more to people when they're personalized. It's not so much what you give, it's the thought that you put into it.
/facepalm

Don't you idiots get it?

This has nothing to do with DJ techniques or that sh1t, this is just pure logic at work.

If you can spend $0 and keep a girl interested in you, why the hell would you spend any more than that?

Ironic how you talk about common sense yet you're the one lacking in that department.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
/facepalm

Don't you idiots get it?

This has nothing to do with DJ techniques or that sh1t, this is just pure logic at work.

If you can spend $0 and keep a girl interested in you, why the hell would you spend any more than that?

Ironic how you talk about common sense yet you're the one lacking in that department.
It's fun to give - maybe you missed out on that part. Blessed is the giver.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
/facepalm

Don't you idiots get it?

I only have one request: Come back on December 26 and honestly post how your girlfriend reacted when she gives you a gift, and you tell her you're "too cool for Christmas".

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
I only have one request: Come back on December 26 and honestly post how your girlfriend reacted when she gives you a gift, and you tell her you're "too cool for Christmas".
Girlfriend? I highly doubt this 'PUA' with all his amazing logic has one and will ever have one with his mentality.

Like what Trader said before: You are long on theory, short on practical experience.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone tell this katatonia dude to shut the f*ck up and stop clogging up my forum with his "pickup theory"?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Just walk up to her with your dick out and be like "hey I brought something for you."
^^ is just as bad.