christ, i keep chocking with this one girl.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm really ****ing disappointed with myself. There is this girl i see on the train almost every morning. relatively speaking she's a hb7.5 but to me she's a 9. i completely chock when i see her. i know she's interested in me because its no a coincidence that she sits next to me on the train almost every time we see each other. i just cant muster up the strength to utter a syllable to her. i feel like everyone else in the train will judge me. i'm consumed by fear when she's around.

Usually, I can hold my own in public places. i can eye hot girls and not get all flustered and embarrassed about it but this specific one is setting my nerves on fire.

it might be vain to ask for help, but can you guys lift my spirits with some advice?

fyrefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you get scared looking a flavour of ice cream you've never tasted before? Because this is exactly the same, ice cream shouldn't scare you, and neither should going up to this girl. I can give you 10 reasons why you should go up to her the next time you see her, if you can provide 10 that you shouldn't then please give them to me, otherwise you should quit complaining.

1. The fear will go away once you've tried

2. Nobody on the train will care, if they do it'll be "wow that guys got guts to come talk to her"

3. Whether she wants to talk to you or not the fact you've come over is better than just being some guy on the train
4. She might be waiting for you to come and talk to her and every day you don't she loses more and more interest

5. If she rejects you or is rude, you can now realise she is not what you are looking for, you want a girl who is going to like you coming and talking to her, not an unfriendly girl

6. You'll build your confidence in approaching tenfold, do it for the sake of growing some balls man

7. No matter how you feel 10 minutes after you do it, you'll feel absolutely awesome when you go to bed that night because YOU GAVE IT A SHOT rather than feeling weak because she freezes you up all the time

8. If she doesn't like you or she has a boyfriend, you can move on to a new target and cross her off the list

9. There might be some other girl on the train see you do it, and she'll be impressed

10. If you go up and are friendly and she knocks you back or gives you attitude, you can politely eject and then every time you are on the train with her she will be the uncomfortable one because u tried to be friendly and she was mean.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to firefly.

Basically, you'll never shine if you don't glow. I especially like #6 and #7.

You have no reason whatsoever to be afraid, or to choke; she's a woman, not a starving white shark. Give it a try.

-Bill

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
asdferg

Just in case you aren't aware of this, the girl can tell that you've got the hots for her. She sits next to you all the time, even thought you just clam up and sweat in her presence. If she thought you were creepy and you were sweating her, she'd run away, sit a whole car away from you. She keeps coming back because she wants you to talk to her ...... she's also prolly getting a huge ego boost.

she thinks you're cute. talk to her, but don't compliment her.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you catch yourself thinking/asking "so what should I do WITH THIS ONE GIRL", think about the situation in general.

Like somebody said, you don't learn how to bat "this one pitcher", you have to learn how to bat when any pitcher throws you a ball...

G