“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Choking On My Words?

slickdon

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Hey, sometimes when I talk to women or men I look up to, I tend to choke on my words. Im alittle timid and I want to try and make my voice known. Even when im in school, I tend to speak very low when im asking a question, yet when I get home im loud as hell. Have you guys over came something like that? Is the only way practicing in front a mirror? Success stories? Thanks in advance!

Slick
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
Isnt he the guy who wrote the book "How to get freinds"? The title is something like that.

Does he have any books on public speaking? I wouldnt know where the hell these course take place, not even the money even if I did. Plus Im only 17.

I got alot of problems with speech. I dont have a problem usually speaking loud but you can still sense the unsure-ness in my voice when I talk. Many times I mispronounce words by accident and I have to repeat them.
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
Originally posted by Stratocaster
Dale Carnegie is the man
Dale Carnegie is a god.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Yo dawg, it seems like you know what the root of your problems are already. Your shy, timid, insecure, unsure of yourself. You have to talk yourself up man. At this point its all on you, be confident in what you say, be sure of what your talking about, believe what you are talking about. You need to know how to lyrically assault anyones ears. Dont look as people as being superior, if anything see them as at least equal OR EVEN INFERIOR.

Now dont be condescending, but just find that level where your voice carries authority. You probably need to change your whole posture too. Stand up straight, keep your chin level. Look whoever your talking to in the eyez. etc etc.

Good luck fella
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

elguato

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Vancouver
yeah dale carnegie is good, how much did you guys pay for dale carnegie's public speaking course?
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
u just need to build some confidence
 
Top