Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chinese Crack Down on Pickup Artists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this 5hit for real?

Last month, police in the eastern province of Jiangsu said it had made the country’s first-ever arrest of a self-proclaimed pick-up artist trainer. He was detained on fraud and obscenity charges.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last month, police in the eastern province of Jiangsu said it had made the country’s first-ever arrest of a self-proclaimed pick-up artist trainer. He was detained on fraud and obscenity charges.
Lol at fraud. I'm surprised at the obscenity charge, I would have thought it would have been something along the lines of creating a nuisance.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
china is the main police state in our modern world. literally big brother. these dog eaters even called their AI system "skynet" that tracks everyone using social media points, cameras, facial recognition etc. fk china. so are you really surprised by this news of the PUA?

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, it's a good idea to protect the dumbest people from themselves, aka nicksaiz types.

China has done a great job of reducing muslims into whining, soy boy SJW's as well, a remarkable achievement to say the least. :)

china is the main police state in our modern world. literally big brother. these dog eaters even called their AI system "skynet" that tracks everyone using social media points, cameras, facial recognition etc. fk china. so are you really surprised by this news of the PUA?
Meanwhile, the west is being conquered by muslims and mexicans. Enjoy the piss in your mouth, bro.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
the pick-up artist (PUA) movement has been criticized for sexism and misogyny.
And the being a nice guy movement has been criticized for women not giving the man the time of day.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What happens if you try to use PUA tactics in North Korea? I like this Moranbong Band there a lot and would love to see a concert there. What would happen if I hit on my crush, Jo Kuk-hyang? Is that a crime against the state? Would the Marshal find out about it?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The media will always sensationalize, or pick the most sensational parts of any story they can. Look at the stuff they pick out, describing some guy saying he enjoyed girls killing themselves to prove their love for him. Whether that actually happened or not is beside the point. The point is that they want to demonize the whole concept of approaching and charming women, by purposely picking out the worst examples they can find committed by male cluster Bs. They want to create a caricature because that's what causes indignation, which causes word of mouth and sharing, which causes $. Of course, it may be mixed in with the reporters, writers and editors being white knights (or being women and thus not having the concept of having to make any effort in dating) too.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, it's a good idea to protect the dumbest people from themselves, aka nicksaiz types.

China has done a great job of reducing muslims into whining, soy boy SJW's as well, a remarkable achievement to say the least. :)

Meanwhile, the west is being conquered by muslims and mexicans. Enjoy the piss in your mouth, bro.

Ok? You act like china isnt 1 economic sanction away from being reduced to eating babies. “The west” lol. Bro globalization is a real thing. Not just effecting the west. Mexicans have been a part of America before we were a united states. As for the muslims...well with a global population in the billions lol. Regardless bro the apocalypse and revelation will come to judge all nations. Usa is devil influenced and bank owned just like your chinese overlords bro.

I enjoy taking the piss and taking a piss thats for sure. Ehh in my mouth? Thats happened before. Accidently drank my own piss out of a bottle when i was drunk. Oh well. U mad bro?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Most will miss the significance of this. Communism and feminism will not tolerate this.

The idea of women killing themselves to prove their love is pretty sick.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO. Wow. So PUA's in China can manipulate women to killing themselves to prove their undying loyalty. Meanwhile PUA's in America can't even hook a set or get women to text back.
I 100% believe that it's entirely possible to get women to submit to a man at this level. Sounds like those PUAs in China go out into the field and actually try new 5hit. Then you get whiny bastards in America who bytch about how they can't get a date from Tinder because they're reluctant to go talk to a woman in real life.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok? You act like china isnt 1 economic sanction away from being reduced to eating babies. “The west” lol. Bro globalization is a real thing. Not just effecting the west. Mexicans have been a part of America before we were a united states.
What have we got here? Another fine product of the public education system. Mexico was was established as an independent country in 1821; the United States in 1776. How could "Mexicans" be part of America before there were a United States....bro?

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I

What have we got here? Another fine product of the public education system. Mexico was was established as an independent country in 1821; the United States in 1776. How could "Mexicans" be part of America before there were a United States....bro?
The mexican natives have lived in sw usa before it was the usa. Mexico stems from the tribe name mejica and mexicans were in texas before the usa bought it.. ever heard of the state NEW MEXICO yeah genius because the area was already inhabited by mexican peoples before “mexico” became the modern nation. Dont try an get cute with me dumfuk go study some history trying to pull some bs technicality on me isnt going to work if your wrong. Dumbazz.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mexican natives have lived in sw usa before it was the usa. Mexico stems from the tribe name mejica and mexicans were in texas before the usa bought it.. ever heard of the state NEW MEXICO yeah genius because the area was already inhabited by mexican peoples before “mexico” became the modern nation. Dont try an get cute with me dumfuk go study some history trying to pull some bs technicality on me isnt going to work if your wrong. Dumbazz.
The "native tribes" of the southwest US like Apache and Navajo have nothing to do with the Aztec Mexica tribe that used to live in what is now the central part of Mexico. That's like comparing the Dutch to the Italians just because both happen to live in Europe. You should take your own advice and study some history...bro.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
The "native tribes" of the southwest US like Apache and Navajo have nothing to do with the Aztec Mexica tribe that used to live in what is now the central part of Mexico. That's like comparing the Dutch to the Italians just because both happen to live in Europe. You should take your own advice and study some history...bro.
Lol bro you are a dumfuk if u think those people simply stayed in the central region. After the spanish came and before the usa was solidified they had ventured into what is now modern day southern california, new mex, arizona. There is a reason those states all have spanish names idiot. So it’s nothing like comparing dutch to italians. Bro idk why im even arguing with your stupid ass all this info is literally on wiki

Billtx49

Reaction score
This thread is now of topic. If you men want a debate, take it to PM.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.