Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

China's housing bubble popping

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Hope so, its nearly a million bucks to get an apartment in a sh1tty end of town. :(
My ex told me this would happen. She also said that the more and more information will get past the censors and there will also be a revolution. China is really not that strong, they straight up manipulate the markets.

They have a lot of problems now that we used to have but don't anymore. Once they do get past those problems they will then start to work on the problems the U.S. has, but by that time we will be past it.

China only owns 9% of our debt. That is the highest percentage that any single country owns, the rest is spread out where countries my own 1% or less.

Trust me China is full of sh!t. They are not as much of a threat as 1. they like to make us think 2. our media likes to make us think.

A lot of their economic progress is made up, or directly manipulated. It's like doing steroids, you get quick results, even good results, but in the end it's not good at all.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
China represents a lot of demand to a lot of countries, like Australia. When China goes in the tank (which is soon will) a lot of countries will follow.

Won't be pretty.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
China is stockpiling gold, not the U.S.'s soon-to-be-worthless dollars. Why buy our debt when it's a bad investment? Moreover, they've been dumping our debt that they did have back on the market for a long time in attempts to off-load their bad investments and further manipulate the world market.

China is kicking our azz at economic warfare, simply put. Don't be surprised if it's the U.S. that takes the biggest hit when China "tanks". China will recover from the crash of the dollar that ensues based purely on their gold reserves (that we don't have to fall-back on) and their industry (which we don't have since we've outsourced it to China).